bosscolor

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
falco123 said:
I wish I could be as optimistic, but with the debacle that was the SSBX release, smash bros has lost that privilege.

edit: i take it back, scenesters and other people have been reported to have errors ripping the game (why there's no leak), so yeah, screwed once again~

NOOOOOOO
frown.gif

Btw It must works on PAL or I suicide myself
ph34r.gif

Kadji

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Well...i am always hanging around here and there...but never writing.
Just to lazy...if you read something from me it has to be very important XD

At least the scene guys can't complain about new copy protextion...the new app worls perfectly for me.
And no, I sadly can't host the game...i have crap upload speed (something like 30kb/s)

KoMaKoMa

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Kadji said:
Well...i am always hanging around here and there...but never writing.
Just to lazy...if you read something from me it has to be very important XD

At least the scene guys can't complain about new copy protextion...the new app worls perfectly for me.
And no, I sadly can't host the game...i have crap upload speed (something like 30kb/s)

So you were able to dump it yet?

Kadji

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
It is currently dumping the game (heck, i have a PAL wii with Wiikey...so I need a dump) ... but until now no abnormalitys.
I don´t think that there will be any problems.

I think in a day or two we will see a proper release.

Renegade_R

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Kadji said:
It is currently dumping the game (heck, i have a PAL wii with Wiikey...so I need a dump) ... but until now no abnormalitys.
I don´t think that there will be any problems.

I think in a day or two we will see a proper release.

Your words are reassuring actually...it basically means that the dumper works so we're at the mercy of the dumper's internet connection.

Ciderax

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
taggart6 said:
Renegade_R said:
Only LG drives have the special undocumented memory dump feature. This allows raw data extraction. Only certain LG drives of this certain series have this feature. So no...more drives will NEVER be supported.

It's strange considering that the Drives go for 20-50 bucks. I'm surprised more people don;t own them

lombers

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Kadji said:
1st: With Video Mode Changer this game will run on PAL wii.
2nd: Update on Friidump, the DL-Dumper, locatet here:

http://www.geocities.jp/mado3689/wii/

The JAP version of Brawl ran on PAL consoles without the need for patching the video modes, I assume the US version will be the same.

I did try using Video Mode Change on my JAP Brawl disc and it made no difference. What I would really like someone to confirm is if 480P works. For some reason when you launch the game (running 480P) the screen flicks and it jumps back to 480i mode with the JAP version.

Renegade_R

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
snake-viper said:
sceners have problems with the dump ?

Yes...from what I can conjure up about the situation, the sceners had the disc a LONG time ago already, the problem was that the existing tools to dump the disc couldn't produce a proper dump of the disc. So with the release of this new dumper...I ASSUME that we should have a release in 40 hours.

bosscolor

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
Renegade_R said:
snake-viper said:
sceners have problems with the dump ?

Yes...from what I can conjure up about the situation, the sceners had the disc a LONG time ago already, the problem was that the existing tools to dump the disc couldn't produce a proper dump of the disc. So with the release of this new dumper...I ASSUME that we should have a release in 40 hours.

Thx a lot for this info !!!!
grog.gif

I must buy DL dvd as soon as possible

Jaems

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Hey everyone I just bought Super Smash Brothers Brawl Original NTSC-U at GameStop, and it doesn't work on my NTSC-U Wii with 1.9g Wiikey. How come? Very strange. Every other original game I have works. Why not this one? Oh, by the way can anyone confirm that Original Super Mario Galaxy works on 1.9g Wiikey? I was thinkin of buying it. Thanks everyone!!!!!!!!
biggrin.gif
:D:D:D:D

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/NGOSybO-5R4?si=SmiQ0UaynHR80xC9