Hacking Homebrew How to install Smash Bros PMEX Remix onto Wii with USB Flash Drive?

Kuramations

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Bit of a dumb question, but I was wondering if there's any way I can install PMEX Remix onto my Wii via flash drive?

I have a disc of Super Smash Bros. Brawl, and I couldn't find any suitable tutorials online to get it running onto my Wii via flash drive.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

JerryCordova

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
It is possible to install PMEX Remix onto your Wii via a flash drive, but it requires some technical knowledge and several steps. Here is a general overview of what you would need to do:
  1. Install the Homebrew Channel on your Wii. This allows you to run homebrew software on your Wii, including PMEX Remix.
  2. Install a USB Loader on your Wii. This allows you to play games from a USB flash drive.
  3. Download and install PMEX Remix onto your USB flash drive. Make sure you follow the instructions carefully and place the files in the correct locations.
  4. Launch the USB Loader on your Wii and select the option to load PMEX Remix from the USB flash drive.
It's important to note that modding your Wii and using homebrew software can be risky, and there is a possibility of damaging your console. Make sure you follow instructions carefully and use reputable sources.

Kuramations

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It is possible to install PMEX Remix onto your Wii via a flash drive, but it requires some technical knowledge and several steps. Here is a general overview of what you would need to do:
  1. Install the Homebrew Channel on your Wii. This allows you to run homebrew software on your Wii, including PMEX Remix.
  2. Install a USB Loader on your Wii. This allows you to play games from a USB flash drive.
  3. Download and install PMEX Remix onto your USB flash drive. Make sure you follow the instructions carefully and place the files in the correct locations.
  4. Launch the USB Loader on your Wii and select the option to load PMEX Remix from the USB flash drive.
It's important to note that modding your Wii and using homebrew software can be risky, and there is a possibility of damaging your console. Make sure you follow instructions carefully and use reputable sources.
where does it say the instructions?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.ebay.com/itm/386617469929?mkcid=16&mkevt=1&mkrid=711-127632-2357-0&ssspo=2T8UwYf_Qse&...