So...about Brawl Modding on Wii...

SomeRandomMF416

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Not sure if this is the right place, but I'm having some trouble modding Super Smash Bros Brawl on my homebrewed Wii. Everything else works fine but things like Legacy XP or PMEX Remix just go to Brawl. Now you're probably thinking, "you have the wrong SD Card", and that's what everyone always says. But I've seen that it isn't supported because Brawl was made before the Wii got SDHC support, however people have been able to hack Brawl to be able to add support for SDHC cards. My question is, is there any way I can get Brawl to support my 128GB SDXC Card? It would be epic if I could play PMEX Remix on my Wii since Dolphin lags like crazy (my computer isn't that strong).

Edit: Also if it's possible to make an ISO using BrawlBuilder that would be epic and I would prefer that, but tbh I doubt you can.

Disorarara

Trophies
XP
Country
Not sure if this is the right place, but I'm having some trouble modding Super Smash Bros Brawl on my homebrewed Wii. Everything else works fine but things like Legacy XP or PMEX Remix just go to Brawl. Now you're probably thinking, "you have the wrong SD Card", and that's what everyone always says. But I've seen that it isn't supported because Brawl was made before the Wii got SDHC support, however people have been able to hack Brawl to be able to add support for SDHC cards. My question is, is there any way I can get Brawl to support my 128GB SDXC Card? It would be epic if I could play PMEX Remix on my Wii since Dolphin lags like crazy (my computer isn't that strong).

Edit: Also if it's possible to make an ISO using BrawlBuilder that would be epic and I would prefer that, but tbh I doubt you can.

I would also like a ISO build of PMEX remix and I'm not sure why it isn't possible

Reactions: SomeRandomMF416

Exidous

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've got Project+ running off an 8GB SD*HC* on a Wii. I recommend putting roms and ISOs on an external HDD to preserve SD space for more finicky things like Brawl mods.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto