Not open for further replies.

PrinceNOOB

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
PsychoticDust said:
Guild McCommunist said:
Sheesh, we don't need second by second updates. When it's dumped, it's dumped.

I'm really getting sick of this. Just go take a nap or something and when you'll wake up, if the stars are aligned, it may just be dumped.
People apparently do, hence the sheer volume of the topic so far in so short an amount of time.

If you're sick of this then don't open the topic. No disrespect to you by the way, I just don't see why you would complain in what's clearly a topic full of people excited about SMG2, when you have the option not to look.
Agreed 100%

PsychoticDust

Trophies
XP
Country
mepirulo said:
He's from Mexico not Spain.
So if he's from Spain then that means it just after 04:00 there now, in which case him going to "just fix a laptop" and then dump the game straight afterwards doesn't make total sense. I mean, is it really going to take him 20 hours?! Based on the fact that we were told he would dump SMG2 at 12am. Lol something doesn't add up.

mepirulo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Fedex14 said:
hey but I have a doubt, did he leave the game being uploaded or he will upload at 12 am mexico time? :S

Ok last time I say it:

We don't even know if this guy is going to dump the game, he just said he has it and MAYBE he'll agree to do it. He'll come back at 11-12 PM so it's 2-3 hours from now

More people has the game at the moment so it's possible that any other dump it.

teusjuh

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
people are coming to this topic as flies on shit
smileipb2.png

FoulPlay

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
PsychoticDust said:
mepirulo said:
So if he's from Spain then that means it just after 04:00 there now, in which case him going to "just fix a laptop" and then dump the game straight afterwards doesn't make total sense. I mean, is it really going to take him 20 hours?! Based on the fact that we were told he would dump SMG2 at 12am. Lol something doesn't add up.

Did you even fucking read what you responded to?

kingant

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Venezuela
mepirulo said:
Fedex14 said:
hey but I have a doubt, did he leave the game being uploaded or he will upload at 12 am mexico time? :S

Ok last time I say it:

We don't even know if this guy is going to dump the game, he just said he has it and MAYBE he'll agree to do it. He'll come back at 11-12 PM so it's 2-3 hours from now

More people has the game at the moment so it's possible that any other dump it.

+1... and if walmart is already selling the game, that means, i hope so, lot of people playing it right now... and maybe one of them could be The One!

PsychoticDust

Trophies
XP
Country
FoulPlay said:
PsychoticDust said:
mepirulo said:

Did you even fucking read what you responded to?
Lol good point. Well I've "fucking" read it now. I blame it on being up since 04:00 this morning. Thanks for pointing that out, I thought something was off.

amptor

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Hmm not too interesting how every thread about this game gets turned into one filled with people waiting for it to be leaked. Lol and this board doesn't allow places to download from. But I know what goes on here. This board would need a few admins constantly refreshing and deleting download links after it gets released. Or maybe an easier option would be to down the site for maintenance until things calm down
wink.gif
If it was my site, that is what I would do.

teusjuh

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
amptor said:
Hmm not too interesting how every thread about this game gets turned into one filled with people waiting for it to be leaked. Lol and this board doesn't allow leaks. But I know what goes on here. This board would need a few admins constantly refreshing and deleting download links after it gets released. Or maybe an easier option would be to down the site for maintenance until things calm down
wink.gif

if it was my site i just kicked out guest viewing, they let explode gbatemp by releases

PsychoticDust

Trophies
XP
Country
amptor said:
Hmm not too interesting how every thread about this game gets turned into one filled with people waiting for it to be leaked. Lol and this board doesn't allow places to download from. But I know what goes on here. This board would need a few admins constantly refreshing and deleting download links after it gets released. Or maybe an easier option would be to down the site for maintenance until things calm down
wink.gif
Looks like we're lucky then.
wink.gif

Hakoda

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Hmm I'm 2 hours behind the time in Mexico so It should be done tomorrow at 10AM Pacific Time. I'll be in school but I'll steal my friend's Droid and log onto the Temp to check this thread.

In the meantime, I'll try to connect my Discover GiftCard to my PayPal account (a trip to customer service...)

Riley

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Epsilonsama said:
Dont worry guys this will be released soon, in the meantime go and play Super Mario Galaxy 1.

I dont like replaying galaxy, its kinda boring after you beat it the first time.

PsychoticDust

Trophies
XP
Country
Hakoda said:
Hmm I'm 2 hours behind the time in Mexico so It should be done tomorrow at 10AM Pacific Time. I'll be in school but I'll steal my friend's Droid and log onto the Temp to check this thread.
Yeah but how many trolls and fakers have we had so far? Unfortunately I have no real reason to believe that this guy is for real.

amptor

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
PsychoticDust said:
amptor said:
wink.gif
Looks like we're lucky then.
wink.gif

could happen if people clog up the site on the 23rd. however it is possible that they won't since this isn't a Pokemon game.

mepirulo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
PsychoticDust said:
Hakoda said:
Yeah but how many trolls and fakers have we had so far? Unfortunately I have no real reason to believe that this guy is for real.

He has the game for sure BUT WE DON'T KNOW IF HE WILL DO IT

Sorry for the caps but it seems you only read part of the story

Hakoda

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
PsychoticDust said:
Hakoda said:
Never said I trusted the guy, I said I'd check this thread. I'll let you guys sort out the fakers from the genuine dumpers
wink.gif
Still, I have little hope.

EDIT: Going to go relearn my Time. Feel stupid after reading FoulPlay's post.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • TwoSpikedHands @ TwoSpikedHands:
    @Sicklyboy I am wanting to fully change the game and bend it to my will lol. I would like to eventually have the ability to add more characters, enemies, even have a completely different story if i wanted. I already have the ability to change the tilemaps in the US version, so I can basically make my own map and warp to it in game - so I'm pretty far into it!
    I really would like to make a hack that I would enjoy playing, and maybe other people would too. swapping to the EU version would also mean my US friends could not legally play it
    I am definitely considering porting over some of the EU features without using the actual ROM itself, tbh that would probably be the best way to go about it... but i'm sad that the voice acting is so.... not good on the US version. May not be a way around that though
    I appreciate the insight!
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    @TwoSpikedHands just switch, all the knowledge you learned still applies and most of the code and assets should be the same anyway
    and realistically they wouldn't

be able to play it legally anyway since they need a ROM and they probably don't have the means to dump it themselves
    why the shit does the shitbox randomly insert newlines in my messages
  • Veho @ Veho:
    It does that when I edit a post.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    It inserts a newline in a random spot.
    never had that i don't think
  • Karma177 @ Karma177:
    do y'all think having an sd card that has a write speed of 700kb/s is a bad idea?
    trying to restore emunand rn but it's taking ages... (also when I finished the first time hekate decided to delete all my fucking files :wacko:)
    @Karma177 that sd card is 100% faulty so yes, its a bad idea
    even the slowest non-sdhc sd cards are a few MB/s
  • Karma177 @ Karma177:
    @The Real Jdbye it hasn't given me any error trying to write things on it so I don't really think it's faulty (pasted 40/50gb+ folders and no write errors)
  • DinohScene @ DinohScene:
    run h2testw on it
    +1
  • DinohScene @ DinohScene:
    when SD cards/microSD write speeds drop below a meg a sec, they're usually on the verge of dying
    +1
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Samsung SD format can sometimes fix them too
  • Purple_Heart @ Purple_Heart:
    yes looks like an faulty sd
  • Purple_Heart @ Purple_Heart:
    @Psionic Roshambo i may try that with my dead sd cards
    +1
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    It's always worth a shot
    @The Real Jdbye, I considered that, but i'll have to wait until i can get the eu version in the mail lol
  • I @ I-need-help-with-wup-wiiu:
    i need help with nusspli failed downloads, can someone respond to my thread? pretty please:wub:
  • Sheeba- @ Sheeba-:
    I can't wait to hack my 11.00 PS4 pro
    Sheeba- @ Sheeba-: I can't wait to hack my 11.00 PS4 pro