Gaming Super Mario Galaxy 2 Bonus Disc

LightyKD

Future CEO of OUYA Inc.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is it me or has there NOT been a release of the bonus Disc that came with Super Mario Galaxy 2. Now I'm not trying to blatantly break any forum rules but there's just that nagging feeling in the back of my head. -Like my backup of Galaxy 2 is Naked or something. If anyone has anything to "offer" you could always IM me but seriously, I know it's not technically the game and all but it would be nice to see a release.
yaywii.gif

GolfDude

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
they didnt release the dvd in the US, the videos on that dvd however can be watched on the official galaxy 2 web site..

elmariachi

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
LightyKD said:
Is it me or has there NOT been a release of the bonus Disc that came with Super Mario Galaxy 2. Now I'm not trying to blatantly break any forum rules but there's just that nagging feeling in the back of my head. -Like my backup of Galaxy 2 is Naked or something. If anyone has anything to "offer" you could always IM me but seriously, I know it's not technically the game and all but it would be nice to see a release.
yaywii.gif

your wii can't even play the damn DVD so ofc it won't be released ... at least not by the game scene

LightyKD

Future CEO of OUYA Inc.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
elmariachi said:
LightyKD said:
yaywii.gif

your wii can't even play the damn DVD so ofc it won't be released ... at least not by the game scene

Actually, my Wii can read DVD disc. It's a little app called WiiMC
wink.gif
Well sice there probably wont be a release of this DVD I'll probably grab the videos from the official Mario Galaxy 2 site. its not about knowing how to play (it's obvious that I do), It's just about having the full Galaxy 2 experience. Next on my list is to grab a copy of the soundtrack. I'd like for my copy (albeit a backup) to feel like a collector's edition.

elmariachi

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
LightyKD said:
elmariachi said:
LightyKD said:
yaywii.gif

Actually, my Wii can read DVD disc. It's a little app called WiiMC
wink.gif
Well sice there probably wont be a release of this DVD I'll probably grab the videos from the official Mario Galaxy 2 site. its not about knowing how to play (it's obvious that I do), It's just about having the full Galaxy 2 experience. Next on my list is to grab a copy of the soundtrack. I'd like for my copy (albeit a backup) to feel like a collector's edition.

Yeah I know there's also Mplayer for Wii, but it's not a game that can be played on the wii, so therefore won't ever be released by the Wii scene ...

But if you care so much for the game, even try to make a collectors edition out of blank DVD's, why not try to get an original copy with original dvd?

Should not be too hard, now should it
smile.gif

KiiWii

Editorial Team
Editorial Team
Trophies
Website
defaultdnb.github.io
XP
Country
United Kingdom
The bonus DVD actually has some badass gamer playing the game epically well.

The dude pwns each level and the challenge levels.

Its an eyeopener as to how thinking outside the box can make you fly through the levels with ease.

Excellent DVD.

OrGoN3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
DunkrWunkah said:
tj_cool said:
The DVD is copyrighted material, so you can not ask for downloads!

Sorry about that. Does anyone know if it has been dumped at all?! Does anyone have it?

It was not Scene dumped, so the best chance you have is iND, although it's slim to none. Just Google for it or go and purchase a Japanese copy of the game. Calm down. It's just a gameplay DVD....

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: Looks like Link's Awakening was metaphorical.