Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
System menu: 3.2U
Scrubbed: yes
Burn speed: 2.4X
USB Loader also tried: Neo Gamma r9 beta 13; Neo Gamma r8; CFG USBLoader; USB Loader GX
cIOS: 249 rev19

my wii remote freezes and I can't do anything. music also stops but sound effects keep going. I downloaded it scrubbed. My wii remote wasn't freezing until I updated to rev19, however before I was freezing when trying to select the first stage, white screen just stayed there.

EDIT: Nvm tried what the person above me said, however, it still freezes at a white screen when I select the first level.

bluenose2

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
i got it to work on my chipped pal wii i have a dc2pro i regionfrii the iso then burnt it ran it through gekoos runs like a charm i previously tried without region freeing an kept getting disc error i am on 4.2 official update

stevie09

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I am on softmod 4.2U with Neogamma R8 Beta 15, IOS249 (Rev 14) using a disc

The game loads fine and plays well up until you select the first star in the yoshi star galaxy called "saddle up with yoshi" then it says "The disc could not be read. Refer to the wii operations manual for details."

It has done this with 2 different smg2 iso's on 2 different systems, so I know it has to be some setting I am unaware of. This has never happened before and I am really wanting to play this game before I go buy it later this week. Any help/replies would be greatly appreciated.

Relys

^(Software | Hardware) Exploit? Development.$
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
stevie09 said:

The game loads fine and plays well up until you select the first star in the yoshi star galaxy called "saddle up with yoshi" then it says "The disc could not be read. Refer to the wii operations manual for details."

It has done this with 2 different smg2 iso's on 2 different systems, so I know it has to be some setting I am unaware of. This has never happened before and I am really wanting to play this game before I go buy it later this week. Any help/replies would be greatly appreciated.

Update to ciosrev19 and use the final build of Neogamma R8. I am on a 3.2U system. Also, I kept getting the same disk read error and it turned out I had to reburn my DVD.

nusilver

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Zetta_x said:
Edit: Not enough information

Haha, says the guy who says "not enough information" and then doesn't expand on what information is actually needed. If it helps to know, I'm also on 4.2U and running the iso from a wbfs formatted 60gb HD via USB.

fldash

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I have a Wasabi chip, just completed the softmod guide using MMM (because I ran the update on the SMG2 DVD which seemed to destroy my mods). Now the channel itself tells me it needs to install an update, but if I use NeoGamma R8 Beta 15 (CIOS REV 19 249) I get the 'The disc could not be read. Refer to Wii operations manual'. I'm using Verbatim media that all my games are burned on.... Should I just try to reburn?

stevie09

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Relys said:
stevie09 said:

Update to ciosrev19 and use the final build of Neogamma R8. I am on a 3.2U system. Also, I kept getting the same disk read error and it turned out I had to reburn my DVD.

I did exactly that, updated to ciosrev19 and final build of neogamma r8 and all it did was bring that disc read error up when selecting a save file at the opening screen everytime now.... I usually use verbatim dvd-r and just by chance I used memorex this time, a couple different copies with the same outcome. I will get some verbatims and try again I guess :-S

kingdammit

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I get a black screen at the end of Digga-Leg's level when getting the star and also when I try quitting from that level. There is also no music playing during it, just sound effects.

I have tried two different isos and both produce the same result. HELP!

DarkDragonFX

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Luxembourg
got the game working on my pal wii!
4.2E , neogamma R8, cios rev 15
force english language + pal video and there shouldn´t be a problem.

stevie09

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I did exactly that, im on softmod NTSC. I updated to ciosrev19 and final build of neogamma r8 and all it did was bring that disc read error up when selecting a save file at the opening screen everytime now.... I usually use verbatim dvd-r and just by chance I used memorex this time, a couple different copies with the same outcome. I will get some verbatims and try again I guess :-S

durden007

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I apologize if this has been covered already. I am new and apparently can't search.

I bought the game, but whenever I go to play the retail copy from disc channel, it prompts to update my system, which undoes my softmod. I was using cios36 through dop-mii v12 to install IOSes. I have uninstalled 'stub' IOS. IOS56 is installed (version 5405) and was patched. Is there a higher version of IOS56 than 5405 avaialble? If so, can someone point in the right place? I'm fairly sure if I have it I can load it.

If you don't think its the IOS56 version, are there any idea on how to work around this other than creating a backup of the game I bought?

Thanks.
Edit - Forgot, I'm on 4.2u and I'm using a USB softmod.

MadNachos

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am having trouble getting this to run on my softmoded system using NeoGamma R8...it loads and the game starts but the controller disconnects from the Wii at some point between creating a new save-game and the first screen where you need to move. I am running the game from a USB stick (Patriot 8GB) that had the ISO written to it using WBFS Manager 3.0.

Can anyone point me in the right direction to troubleshoot this issue?

Thanks much!

benny_void

Trophies
XP
Country
Msingh999 said:
System menu: 3.2U
Scrubbed: yes
Burn speed: 2.4X
USB Loader also tried: Neo Gamma r9 beta 13; Neo Gamma r8; CFG USBLoader; USB Loader GX
cIOS: 249 rev19

my wii remote freezes and I can't do anything. music also stops but sound effects keep going. I downloaded it scrubbed. My wii remote wasn't freezing until I updated to rev19, however before I was freezing when trying to select the first stage, white screen just stayed there.

EDIT: Nvm tried what the person above me said, however, it still freezes at a white screen when I select the first level.

having exact same problem begining to think iwas alone onthis one, tried USB loader fx, wiifrii, neogamma ver 7 and 9 tried to load from DVD go no avail even bought a new western digital passport. Spent hours on this sovery frustrating. If anyone knows a fix for this i would be so happy. If not at least I know I'm not the only one who has this problem. 4.2e soft modded wii ios 249. Need to get some sleep now. Hope someone can help

icebrg5

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
durden007 said:
I apologize if this has been covered already. I am new and apparently can't search.

I bought the game, but whenever I go to play the retail copy from disc channel, it prompts to update my system, which undoes my softmod. I was using cios36 through dop-mii v12 to install IOSes. I have uninstalled 'stub' IOS. IOS56 is installed (version 5405) and was patched. Is there a higher version of IOS56 than 5405 avaialble? If so, can someone point in the right place? I'm fairly sure if I have it I can load it.

If you don't think its the IOS56 version, are there any idea on how to work around this other than creating a backup of the game I bought?

Thanks.
Edit - Forgot, I'm on 4.2u and I'm using a USB softmod.

Install priiloader and use the block disc updates hack.
SMG2 probably has the 4.2 update on it which has the stub ios files for 202,222,223,249,250 and that is whats prompting your update or its because you have an older ios36 on your wii and the SMG2 disc has the latest version

Mr_Kupo

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I got it to work, for anyone who cares. My game used to freeze after the "Wii-strap thing."

Okay, so I copied the game with Wii Backup Manager. Then, I deleted that and used WBFS Manager 3.0 instead. Worked like a charm.

System Menu 3.2U
USB Loader GX r921
cIOS249 rev19
cIOS222 v4
no special settings

caleb4god

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Had it working fine from the start on a 3.2u with wiikey 1 and softmod from usbloader or a backup loader such as uloader. The only thing i couldnt do was load it natively from the disc channel, even after installing newest versions of ios 53, 55, 56, etc.....until I installed Darkcorp. Now it loads perfectly from disc channel on hardmodded 3.2u wii with wiikey and softmodded wii with no drivechip whatsoever also running 3.2u

MadNachos

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
MadNachos said:
I am having trouble getting this to run on my softmoded system using NeoGamma R8...it loads and the game starts but the controller disconnects from the Wii at some point between creating a new save-game and the first screen where you need to move. I am running the game from a USB stick (Patriot 8GB) that had the ISO written to it using WBFS Manager 3.0.

Can anyone point me in the right direction to troubleshoot this issue?

Thanks much!

I loaded NeoGamma R9 Beta 11 and it solved my issues. Runs fine from DVD and from a 8G USB stick.

chinmi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
Wii 4.0u, Neogamma R9 Beta 13, cIOS 57 Rev 19 (Waninkoko), Slot 249

Game could not even be detected on my wii, neogamma always said no disc inserted... can i have any advice guys ?

thanks in advance.

i checked the ios i have with dop mii, and these is the report :

Code:
IOS VersionÂÂÂÂ FakeSignÂÂÂÂ ES_IdentifyÂÂÂÂ NANDÂÂÂÂ Flash
250 (v65535)ÂÂÂÂEnabledÂÂÂÂEnabledÂÂÂÂEnabledÂÂÂÂDisabled
249 (v19)ÂÂÂÂEnabledÂÂÂÂEnabledÂÂÂÂEnabledÂÂÂÂDisabled
222 (v65535)ÂÂÂÂEnabledÂÂÂÂEnabledÂÂÂÂEnabledÂÂÂÂDisabled
202 (v65535)ÂÂÂÂEnabledÂÂÂÂEnabledÂÂÂÂEnabledÂÂÂÂDisabled
61ÂÂ(v4890)ÂÂÂÂEnabledÂÂÂÂDisabledÂÂÂÂDisabledÂÂÂÂDisabled
60ÂÂ(v6174)ÂÂÂÂEnabledÂÂÂÂDisabledÂÂÂÂDisabledÂÂÂÂDisabled
55ÂÂ(v4633)ÂÂÂÂDisabledÂÂÂÂDisabledÂÂÂÂDisabledÂÂÂÂDisabled
53ÂÂ(v4113)ÂÂÂÂDisabledÂÂÂÂDisabledÂÂÂÂDisabledÂÂÂÂDisabled
50ÂÂ(v4889)ÂÂÂÂEnabledÂÂÂÂDisabledÂÂÂÂDisabledÂÂÂÂDisabled
38ÂÂ(v3609)ÂÂÂÂDisabledÂÂÂÂDisabledÂÂÂÂDisabledÂÂÂÂDisabled
37ÂÂ(v3609)ÂÂÂÂDisabledÂÂÂÂDisabledÂÂÂÂDisabledÂÂÂÂDisabled
36ÂÂ(v3090)ÂÂÂÂDisabledÂÂÂÂDisabledÂÂÂÂDisabledÂÂÂÂDisabled
35ÂÂ(v3088)ÂÂÂÂDisabledÂÂÂÂDisabledÂÂÂÂDisabledÂÂÂÂDisabled
34ÂÂ(v3087)ÂÂÂÂDisabledÂÂÂÂDisabledÂÂÂÂDisabledÂÂÂÂDisabled
33ÂÂ(v2832)ÂÂÂÂDisabledÂÂÂÂDisabledÂÂÂÂDisabledÂÂÂÂDisabled
31ÂÂ(v3088)ÂÂÂÂDisabledÂÂÂÂDisabledÂÂÂÂDisabledÂÂÂÂDisabled
28ÂÂ(v1292)ÂÂÂÂDisabledÂÂÂÂDisabledÂÂÂÂDisabledÂÂÂÂDisabled
22ÂÂ(v777)ÂÂÂÂDisabledÂÂÂÂDisabledÂÂÂÂDisabledÂÂÂÂDisabled
21ÂÂ(v522)ÂÂÂÂDisabledÂÂÂÂDisabledÂÂÂÂDisabledÂÂÂÂDisabled
17ÂÂ(v517)ÂÂÂÂDisabledÂÂÂÂDisabledÂÂÂÂDisabledÂÂÂÂDisabled
16ÂÂ(v257)ÂÂÂÂEnabledÂÂÂÂEnabledÂÂÂÂEnabledÂÂÂÂEnabled
15ÂÂ(v265)ÂÂÂÂDisabledÂÂÂÂDisabledÂÂÂÂDisabledÂÂÂÂDisabled
14ÂÂ(v262)ÂÂÂÂDisabledÂÂÂÂDisabledÂÂÂÂDisabledÂÂÂÂDisabled
13ÂÂ(v15)ÂÂÂÂDisabledÂÂÂÂDisabledÂÂÂÂDisabledÂÂÂÂDisabled
12ÂÂ(v11)ÂÂÂÂDisabledÂÂÂÂDisabledÂÂÂÂDisabledÂÂÂÂDisabled
9ÂÂ (v520)ÂÂÂÂDisabledÂÂÂÂDisabledÂÂÂÂDisabledÂÂÂÂDisabled

maybe i have some ios that i still need to install ?

thanks in advance...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto