"Super Mario Bros." movie gets a new teaser in the form of a plumbing commercial from the brothers.

With just a few months away from the release of the Mario Brothers movie, Illumination has released a new teaser trailer with a quirky twist, this new trailer depicts the Mario Bros. marketing their plumbing business in the form a TV commercial.

While the trailer might be a bit on the short side, it sure is lighthearted and kinda fun to watch in advance to get ready for the final release in theaters.

James_

aka Underscore_ or 'that Meowstic guy'
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I was not expecting the Super Show theme to be used officially ever again, but here we are.

If Mario actually does Do The Mario this will be the greatest movie of all time

• Love
Reactions: impeeza

dmace81

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Dunno why but when people call them SUPER MARIO BRO's it really gets under my skin. Its BROTHERS for cryin out loud. Its the worst when youtubers who are suppose to be gamer channels say BRO's.

Last edited by dmace81,

James_

aka Underscore_ or 'that Meowstic guy'
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Dunno why but when people call them SUPER MARIO BRO's it really gets under my skin. Its BROTHERS for cryin out loud. Its the worst when youtubers who are suppose to be gamer channels say BRO's.
To be fair, Nintendo says BROs too. But they do say BROTHERs more often, I think.

impeeza

¡Kabito!
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
Stuff like this and then when every possible nerd, dork and another random that's trying so hard to dork/nerd himself dissecting every frame of the trailer looking for Easter eggs and what else not, makes me never wanting to watch it and almost anything any more as it's been done with every possible multimedia product these days. Spoiled, spoiled and ruined.
Let's start 😝:

On the front image if the video you can see figurines like Mario kart in a window reflection:

Screenshot_2023-02-14-18-17-41-068-edit_org.mozilla.firefox.jpg

Seems to my a kart and lakitu.

But can be just my imagination

Reactions: Jonna

impeeza

¡Kabito!
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
This page is literally in the video.
Post automatically merged:

You don't have to be 18+ to call a toll number. Smh.
Yes but on the record is on Luigi's voice 😝 and tell you what they attend mansions (glup) too.

You don't "have" but because is a money charge for calling, legally you need permission of the one who pays the bills

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1