Nintendo will be debuting the first trailer for the Super Mario movie next month

djskadjsklajdklasjdlkas.png

Next month, we'll get to see the first look at Nintendo's Super Mario film. With an imminent release in April 2023, details about the movie have been scarce, beyond a star-packed cast list, which sees Chris Pratt cast as the voice of Mario. On October 6th, at New York Comic Con, a teaser trailer will debut, giving fans a glimpse of what the movie might be about, or look. The Super Mario Bros. film will release in theaters on April 7, 2023.

:arrow: Source

Reploid

Trophies
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
First Mario movie had the best plot in the franchise ever, yet was panned. So I guess to not repeat the same mistakes this new movie will be as bland, boring, clichéd, unimaginative, as all the rest plots are.

elpapadelospollitos

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
I know this movie became a cult classic nowadays, but I have pretty bad memories from this one. Maybe one day I'll enjoy it as a joke or whatever. Most people take it as a joke today I guess.
It is certainly for a weird niche, but granted it's more something that Sega would have done than Nintendo, that's what I think alienated the fans

Veho

The man who cried "Ni".
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
Minions could work as Goombas, just slap a coat of paint on them and they're good to go.
It's Crisp Rat as Mario that doesn't sit right with me.

brings back memories:

1663868842893.png

Youtube is a dick, it seems.

Reactions: Kioku

nWo

The Game Master
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
Mexico
Oh shit... Here we go... This is a very weird moment, because most people want to see this just to see what the hell is going on, than the fact that is a Mario movie.

I too don't understand what the f#$k this is going to be. Just plain weird until now.

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
i actually licked the first live action mario movie, it was just dumb fun imo, totally loose adaptation but it was still mindless fun imo.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Damn McDonald's ice cream machine broken