"Five Nights At Freddy's" movie gets a new official trailer

Ahead of its October release date, the long awaited Five Nights At Freddy's film is getting another trailer. We have just less than 2 months remaining until the movie hits theaters, and we get a new glimpse of the movie, with plot details and new sequences.

In this new trailer, we get to see what seems like it's gonna be the start of the film, with a gang trespassing into the grounds, before being attacked by the animatronics. We then cut to the protagonist of the film, alongside a little girl accompanying him, and a voiceover of a job offer for a security jig at the pizzeria. A police officer offering then interviews the main character, talking about the main animatronics found in the place, Foxy, Bonnie, Chica and Freddy. Afterwards, they talk about what happened at the pizzeria before it closed down in the 80s, with an incident regarding a case of missing children, which to this day remains unsolved, possibly hinting that the missing children are the ones possessing the animatronics.

"Five Nights At Freddy's" will release on October 27th, 2023 on both theaters and streaming on Peacock.

DragonMals

6th-7th Gen Retro Gaming Entusiast
Trophies
Country
United States
I can't believe this movie is coming on my birthday. This is insane. Dunno if I'm gonna watch it since I'm not a fan of fnaf.

But this looks like this is going to be the best game themed movie just like the super Mario bros one. Hopefully it does just as good as that one.

Sir Tortoise

Trophies
XP
Country
The first FNAF game did some things really well, I mean it got popular for a reason, even if later games maybe misunderstood what it was. The minimal but complete story, the uncanny half-alive-but-not-really nature of the animatronics. These things must have been really challenging to translate to a movie format.

So, not too surprising they've evidently just gone with generic horror movie. I laughed out loud when the cupcake narrowed its eyes. I'm sure that sounded really creepy to the filmmakers in the solid twenty seconds of consideration they gave it. Give one of them a knife, how else could they make these robot suits scary if they didn't have a knife to telegraph that they're dangerous.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto