Gaming Super Dodgeball DS Coming

PyroJames

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hadrian said:
Games are taking longer to get dumped/approved nowadays, use to be a US game is release in stores Tuesday, dumped by Wednesday night and everyone finished with it by Friday.

Mustn't grumble I guess.

A lot of people are having trouble finding this game so I guess it may take a bit longer to get it dumped.

dawn.wan

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
SchuchWun said:
this game is taking for ever! come on super dodgeball!!!

im gonna so pwz j00 when this game comes out shookie

QUOTE(pikirika @ May 29 2008, 03:30 PM) Gonna pick the mexican team, Morales, Barrera, Márquez Bros, Vázquez, Margarito, Montiel, Mijares, Kunio... and the Panda shot!

Im gonna pick my all star team of manny pacquiao and san miguel beer and run it!

mcduh

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
everybody that used to imitate the noise that James/Helgi/etc. bighead dudes made in the arcade like UUUUUEEEEEYEH say yeah.

or say UUUUUUUUEEEEEYEH.

cris92x

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
WAIT june 4th? where did you get that info? ive searched everywhere and it says its been out since tuesday...

mcduh

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Maybe for Canada?

Gamestops around here had it day before yesterday, and either sold out through pre-sales, or sold the ones that they got in, or are too far away for me to bother with yet.

This game had pretty solid promo kit stuff in the storefronts and I think there are a lot of old dudes like me out there that wanted it bad....more than they were expecting.

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Syao4 said:
So,anyone tried the game and can give impressions?
(Yes,it's dumped.)
There are loads in the release thread but this is what I posted:

This game is really good, best Super Dodgeball game for a while. Not only is the game more faster than the Japanese release, but gameplay and controls seem more responsive and smooth. It is so significant to the enjoyment with these changes.

I don't recall a vending machine falling onto the court during play, so you can pick it up and throw it at your opponent. Maybe it didn't happen when I played the J version.

Brawl mode does have the ball but you're not restricted by the court and everyone can be a target, pretty much a free for all.

Such a shame there isn't any WFC frown.gif

Also don't ask me for this, or I'll report you. I would love to share it but its against rules.

Syao4

Trophies
XP
Country
Iceland
What the hell is wrong with this game? =\
I created my team and in the tournament mode my players get killed by 1 hit,wtf?
And yes,I allocated the stat points for every player..

Tikker

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
it's horribly horribly slow, and you can't make your team mates run and jump like the GBA version

thank god for full demo's cause there's absolutely no way I would be happy to have paid money for this crap

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @SylverReZ, @Psionic Roshambo sorry but im not that used to listening to non game music +1