Super Bomberman R coming to PS4, XBOX One and PC.

DeslotlCL

GBAtemp's scalie trash
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
11 sin título.png

The Switch exclusive, Super Bomberman R, is getting a multiplatform release.

Konami anounced a collaboration with each platform to bring exclusive characters such as Ratchet & Clank on PS4, Master Chief on Xbox One, and P-body on Steam.
12 sin título.png

Super Bomberman R is set to release in the americas on June 12 and in the rest of the world on june 14.

Source.

Reactions: Exaltys and Slackot

CeeDee

fuckin dork
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What peculiar timing. Seems they announced the port right after the 1 year exclusivity contract they probably had was up.

Did SBR even have any Nintendo exclusive characters?

DeslotlCL

GBAtemp's scalie trash
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What peculiar timing. Seems they announced the port right after the 1 year exclusivity contract they probably had was up.

Did SBR even have any Nintendo exclusive characters?
Not a single one, if i remember it correctly. All the characters currently present on the switch version are just konami ones.

Reactions: CeeDee

vpd

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've been wanting to get this for a while now, but not at the obscene switch price, i'm betting the cost of these ports will be a fraction of the cost of the switch version.

brunocar

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
because finally we get the cheaper one other platform, the switch costs 10 bucks more just for no reasons.
as i said, they just undid another of their asshole messures to make more money, that doesnt mean they should be thanked for not being dicks for once

leon315

POWERLIFTER
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
as i said, they just undid another of their asshole messures to make more money, that doesnt mean they should be thanked for not being dicks for once
Man, u should be more open minded: this is business, many other companies did the same, take for example that Rise of tomb raider, which was XO's temp exclusive and SE as soon as the contract expires they announced porting for pc and ps4.
As I said this is just a business move and the price on switch is totally unfair and unjustified for a tiny game like this.
I'm glad that we can finally get it at greater price elsewhere.

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
ps4/xbone/pc loses an exclusive: the best thing ever.
nintendo loses an exclusive: DELET!

if nintendo is failing to keep exclusive is only their fault, just like the other cases.
what? nobody cared about this exclusive, it got mixed reviews and no one ever said it was even a great game even for day one release of the switch everyone callled it a meh game that was not worth the price really.

Reactions: AutumnWolf

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Manual charging