Trophies
XP
Country
France
Marusero28 said:
I meant to pass/spend the time....
I love the tales of series...
I was kidding, don't worry x)

And Sora de Eclaune, Tales of Hearts has a script translation on gamefaqs, if you're motivated enough you can play it while understanding...

Arkiefaust

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
if you seek to translate all items, weapons, and armors.... you can use an action replay code.... it'll get you the items you need.... and some weird items too...

just don't use an AR code for all Shoukan plate (summoning plate) i've used it once and then there's this weird thing on a tutorial and i can't give an order to my char... need more info on this though

animefreak55

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Keep up the good work
I'm looking forward to this
smile.gif

pan_chie

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
wow.... i've been looking for this..
i love summon night series..

and i will wait for this to be released...

keep your great work
gbasp.gif

bahamut920

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's been less than a month since the last update. There are many times that a translation group has gone a lot longer in between updates and everything has been fine. Maybe Marusero is just busy with school or something and hasn't had much time to work on the project. Maybe he/she simply hasn't done anything worth reporting in a while. Being stuck on a problem may do that to you.

Nathan Drake

Obligations fulfilled, now I depart.
Trophies
XP
Country
It just gets questionable when what were active updates just drop with absolutely no word. It's less worrying when the translation group didn't post a whole lot to begin with.

neoxephon

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
https://docs.google.com/leaf?id=0B1BwabFoUT...U0&hl=en_US

^ You'll find all the text-based translation work we did for this awhile back at the above link. I'm not sure how much of it you already have translated yourself, but it might boost your progress some. You're welcome to use all, some, or none of it. Your choice.

I also had all the map images translated. I'm not sure if I still have them saved somewhere. I'll look for them and if I find them I'll upload it somewhere for you to use if you want to.

Best of luck with the project.

Mugiwara no Kot

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.douglasseigikot.xpg.com.br
XP
Country
Brazil
HOLY CRAP PT-BR!!!! now we're talking...
thank you for doing this great job and thanks thanks again.
Thanks for posting and keep on this good job. xD

Posts merged

HOLY CRAP PT-BR!!!! now we're talking...
thank you for doing this great job and thanks thanks again.
just for saying, i have one portuguese word for you guys: You are Foda haha
Thanks for posting and keep on this good job. xD

will1987

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
kalil said:
same here
university consume a lot of time. but ill keep translate it slowly

Thank you very much man, I used to see your site everyday, but I never say anything for your team, now I must thank you a lot(by saga 2), you don't need to do anything else about translation I'm your fan, and I hope you'll read this. See you^^

will1987

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
neoxephon said:
https://docs.google.com/leaf?id=0B1BwabFoUT...U0&hl=en_US

^ You'll find all the text-based translation work we did for this awhile back at the above link. I'm not sure how much of it you already have translated yourself, but it might boost your progress some. You're welcome to use all, some, or none of it. Your choice.

I also had all the map images translated. I'm not sure if I still have them saved somewhere. I'll look for them and if I find them I'll upload it somewhere for you to use if you want to.

Best of luck with the project.

Thank you very much man, I used to see your site everyday, but I never say anything for your team, now I must thank you a lot(by saga 2), you don't need to do anything else about translation I'm your fan, and I hope you'll read this. See you^^

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: it looks like a little kids' game, and bunny (welcome btw) is looking for an uncensor patch