ROM Hack Summon Night Craft Sword Monogatari

Pablitox

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
To update in the latest news, I want to release a patch. It will contain almost all text BUT the script translated, this means bestiary, weapons and their descriptions, items, materials, etc. It Doesn't include system messages and places names, as they are in the script. Though I'll need a bit of help with the boss data. I need someone to make savestates (preferably using visualboyadvance. make sure to list the version used) before each story related boss so I can check their names are correct, in the meanwhile I'll finish with the weapon description.

liamash3

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Oh wow, if you've gotten everything but story translated that's quite a lot done. After all, the items and such tend to be rather numerous in JRPG's :)
I'll be looking forward to the test build (provided it's a public release) - I take it that the test build would be a "see if there are bugs/spelling errors in this" type of thing?

Pablitox

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
Exactly, i don't. see why there should. be bugs (this tools are that awesome ) but yeah it's useful for checking that and wonky translations (I had to redo so for limit purposes). once i finish boss data i'll release it here.

KuroMitsuki

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am playing Swordcraft story 2 now and would like to play the third one when you guys are complete. I made an account to show my support, because I can't do much else. So... Thanks guys, and best of luck. You guys are awesome!

Pablitox

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
Well guys, after the long wait (and working around this little problem I had) here's the latest version patch:

https://www.mediafire.com/?2duvc55bb2n341u

It has:

items: 100%
Bestiary: 70% (currently missing boss data)
Materials: 100%
Weapons: 100%
Magic: 100%
Specials: 100%
Script: up to the first meeting with Murno

the script is not complete yet, so it'll have to take its time.

Lots of appreciation should be given to:

macaronron
salixa
TLZ
X_Wings
xswordcraftx
cyan
haruka-123
Zynk
Akiron
Chronomoogle
TheZu
Ritchburn (for using his tools)
parakarry
gangrelion

and lots of people involved! (sorry if I forgot anyone)

GHANMI

Trophies
XP
Country
What a pleasant surprise :)
I would have loved to help with savestates, but I'm only up to the point just in the dungeon before Anise's first henchman (the fat one).
I'll see if I have anything left, I really didn't play it that much since two years ago.

It would be lovely if you started using xdelta instead of ups, if only for the availability of the patching tool.

Reactions: Pablitox

Pablitox

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
What a pleasant surprise :)
I would have loved to help with savestates, but I'm only up to the point just in the dungeon before Anise's first henchman (the fat one).
I'll see if I have anything left, I really didn't play it that much since two years ago.

It would be lovely if you started using xdelta instead of ups, if only for the availability of the patching tool.

That'd be awesome! thanks!

Oh, i'll see if i can use xdelta next time.

This patch is also for bugtesting and errors/typos corrections, there will be some of them in the item's description and bestiary, so don't be afraid to point it with a screenshot or something.

question_mark

Trophies
XP
Country
Well guys, after the long wait (and working around this little problem I had) here's the latest version patch:

https://www.mediafire.com/?2duvc55bb2n341u

It has:

items: 100%
Bestiary: 70% (currently missing boss data)
Materials: 100%
Weapons: 100%
Magic: 100%
Specials: 100%
Script: up to the first meeting with Murno

the script is not complete yet, so it'll have to take its time.

Lots of appreciation should be given to:

macaronron
salixa
TLZ
X_Wings
xswordcraftx
cyan
haruka-123
Zynk
Akiron
Chronomoogle
TheZu
Ritchburn (for using his tools)
parakarry
gangrelion

and lots of people involved! (sorry if I forgot anyone)

hey man when i used this patch it says
"Failed! Input checksum is invalid."
what to do?

Pablitox

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
Try to use a clean rom, i dont have the checksum but the reason it does not work is because its already patched

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: They need to add air tags to they airbuds..