Gaming suggestion on buying a PSP

aimansss95

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
well i'm planning to buy a psp and i need you psp master to help me make a decision...um... i'm planning to buy a psp (original) and not planning to but the thin one...i don't have so much money so i want to ask you good people what is the differences of the price..is it too great?? and which one is more worth it?? and i wonder what is the BIG differences between those two consoles??

WildWon

EXTERMINATE!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
aimansss95 said:
well i'm planning to buy a psp and i need you psp master to help me make a decision...um... i'm planning to buy a psp (original) and not planning to but the thin one...i don't have so much money so i want to ask you good people what is the differences of the price..is it too great?? and which one is more worth it?? and i wonder what is the BIG differences between those two consoles??

Depends on what you're looking to do.

Fats are guaranteed hackable. No matter which fat you get, with which firmware installed, a pandora battery can crack it. With slims, the TA-88v3 boards can't be hacked (yet, possibly happening soon, but now way to as of yet) and those CAN be found in Slims (they are what the 3000 models are made with).

So, yea, if you want to hack a PSP, the 1000 (fat) models are the most direct way you can be sure you can hack it. With slims, you need to check info (google it, dunno what it is cause i don't have a slim heh), and be on the lookout there.

However, the TV-out option of the slim is a major bonus for some people.

Thats about the only REAL difference *I* can see as to why a slim and fat would be a tough choice.

Upperleft

Namcoholic
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Just don't get the 3000 models .. th3y s0ck
ph34r.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl: Have a nice day. Life. Week. Month. year.