Emulation What's the best GBA emulator?? Like truest best one???

Sardinha157

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I've seen people say X is better than Y but Z is the best one, I will buy a psp and hack it and play those damn gba games, so to settle it forever, WHAT IS THE BEST ONE.
Fight in the replies if needed, thanks!

(Also I have a modded 3DS, but I thin I would prefer to play the gba games on something that feels more like a gba, and if the psp can handle the emulation no problem for the majority of games so I eould prefer it.)

YuseiFD

Trophies
XP
Country
Buy a vita, which is cheaper, and has a better emulator on it, or even better, buy a cheap android phone with a cheap controller, and get even more power for the buck.

Nikokaro

Lost philosopher... searching for a way out...
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Also I have a modded 3DS, but I thin I would prefer to play the gba games on something that feels more like a gba...
In truth, a 3DS might give the same feeling as a GBA SP, although wider and heavier. For all consoles in the NDS family, GBARunner3 is currently in development, and it already promises to be the emulator of the century.
https://github.com/Gericom/GBARunner3
For now you could make do with GBARunner2 for ordinary games, hicode builds for GBA hacks. Otherwise, on my PSP I have never played GBA games. 🤷

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto