no-u-spell-card-no-u-deflects-all-roasts-29807977.png
Yesn't men't

npiet1

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
I stab my hand almost through and though (it was to the skin on the back of my hand). I was trying to separate two frozen meat patties and yeah pretty stupid. I tell people I've been stabbed before, without telling the complete story. Friends know about it and laugh because due to my ethnicity and how I act, people who don't really know me instantly assume it's drugs or violence related.

D

Deleted User

I almost forgot, the time I accidentally walked into the female public toilets.

My mind was wandering and I didn't look carefully enough at the female symbol. I walked into what I thought was the men's bathroom and there was a woman inside. I looked at her confused, "is she the cleaner?" I thought to myself. She politely told me I'm in the woman's bathroom, I apologised and left. As I walked out, a group of people in uniforms laughed at me. That was embarrassing.

Reactions: AmandaRose

AmandaRose

Do what I do. Hold tight and pretend it’s a plan
Trophies
Website
www.rockstarnorth.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I almost forgot, the time I accidentally walked into the female public toilets.

My mind was wandering and I didn't look carefully enough at the female symbol. I walked into what I thought was the men's bathroom and there was a woman inside. I looked at her confused, "is she the cleaner?" I thought to myself. She politely told me I'm in the woman's bathroom, I apologised and left. As I walked out, a group of people in uniforms laughed at me. That was embarrassing.
Yep I'm sure it was an accident you sick pervert :rofl2:

Reactions: CORE

CORE

3:16
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Chain came off Stopper for Sink so I drilled a hole through it and looped the Chain through hole and caught on what I just done WTF was I thinking.

Reactions: AmandaRose

AmandaRose

Do what I do. Hold tight and pretend it’s a plan
Trophies
Website
www.rockstarnorth.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Was walking around Glasgow City centre shopping for a new dress when I suddenly needed the toilet very badly. Now if you have ever been to Glasgow you will know there is a severe lack of public toilets so my options were limited. Looking about me frantically I spotted a very well known coffee chain in the distance so I thought that they would definitely have a toilet. So off I ran at full speed towards the coffee shop. At this point I made a fatal mistake as I ran still at full speed towards the door only to discover it was the only bloody door in Glasgow that opened outwards instead of inwards. I hit the door so hard that I was sent flying backwards about 10 metres and landed heavily on my arse. Looking up in embarrassment I noticed everyone inside staring out the window at me. I may also have let out a little bit of the pee I was so desperate for in the first place :O.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Thank you. Hope you're in good spirits today like I am. :)