x65943

i can be your sega dreamcast or sega nightmarecast
Supervisor
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Lie about meaningless stuff because it was convenient at the time and break people's trust

Ignore/lash out at women who were interested in me because I didn't know how to deal with it

Waste whole days putting off doing important stuff, and not doing fun things instead - just feeling anxious and browsing the internet meaninglessly for hours

Put off replying to people and then felt too awkward to ever respond - destroying connections and friendships

The list goes on and on

IncredulousP

GBAtemp's Resident Bastard
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Lie about meaningless stuff because it was convenient at the time and break people's trust

Ignore/lash out at women who were interested in me because I didn't know how to deal with it

Waste whole days putting off doing important stuff, and not doing fun things instead - just feeling anxious and browsing the internet meaninglessly for hours

Put off replying to people and then felt too awkward to ever respond - destroying connections and friendships

The list goes on and on
Now this is an honorable confession. Good on you.
Btw it's not too late to kindle old friendships. :)

Last edited by IncredulousP,
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The absolute dumbest thing I've done is I cut a lamp cord, stripped the ends of the wire, and tgen plugged it in. Started zapping the battery terminals of various electronic toys with it until a fuse blew and got in huge trouble. Actually I jad a sobering thought last night that I could have killed myself or my little brother instantly that day. At least I managed to live another 20 years after that so far.

Glyptofane

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The absolute dumbest thing I've done is I cut a lamp cord, stripped the ends of the wire, and tgen plugged it in. Started zapping the battery terminals of various electronic toys with it until a fuse blew and got in huge trouble. Actually I jad a sobering thought last night that I could have killed myself or my little brother instantly that day. At least I managed to live another 20 years after that so far.
Haha, wow. I did something similar as a kid. I found this Waterpik that my father had cut the plug off of and stripped the ends of the wires for whatever reason. I stuck the wires into a socket and instantly tripped the breaker.

IncredulousP

GBAtemp's Resident Bastard
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If it makes you feel better, I accidentally touched what was either a 120V or 240V line a few years back. It hurt like hell and I let out an involuntary "uggh" but I was otherwise fine.

Chary

Never sleeps
Chief Editor
Trophies
Website
opencritic.com
XP
Country
United States
The time I ordered a pizza, and instead of the courier saying "thanks, have a nice day" (which I expected them to say), they instead said "enjoy your pizza!". For whatever reason, I still replied with "thanks, you too!" He quirked his eyebrow at me and I slowly backed my way back into my house and quietly shut the door.

VinsCool

Persona Secretiva Felineus
Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
The time I ordered a pizza, and instead of the courier saying "thanks, have a nice day" (which I expected them to say), they instead said "enjoy your pizza!". For whatever reason, I still replied with "thanks, you too!" He quirked his eyebrow at me and I slowly backed my way back into my house and quietly shut the door.
I am pretty sure this happened at least once to everyone.

M7L7NK7

Trophies
Website
youtube.com
XP
Country
Australia
waste whole days putting off doing important stuff, and not doing fun things instead - just feeling anxious and browsing the internet meaninglessly for hours

Are you me

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

grey72

Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica

The list goes on and on
186.jpg

PurplePuffin

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Cut my right thumb about half a centimeter deep (through all the skin) from washing up a glass and having it break while my hand was inside - and not go to hospital. Instead I wrapped it up in toilet paper and sticky tape (had no band-aids). Now have a big rectangular raised scar (and a matching smaller one on my little finger knuckle).

Reactions: Mama Looigi

M7L7NK7

Trophies
Website
youtube.com
XP
Country
Australia
Cut my right thumb about half a centimeter deep (through all the skin) from washing up a glass and having it break while my hand was inside - and not go to hospital. Instead I wrapped it up in toilet paper and sticky tape (had no band-aids). Now have a big rectangular raised scar (and a matching smaller one on my little finger knuckle).
Aussie pride

vinstage

sweg
Trophies
XP
Country
Korea, North
Actually recently I held onto a person in a really clingy and stupid way. I don't think it has anything to do with him even being a really good friend prior to trying to make things work as a relationship, it was just a really desperate move on my behalf and makes me feel like I just wasted a month trying to console my own ego lmao. On the bright side it didn't really affect much else and my exam reports are all good so we gucci.

Seriously though I really regret wasting a whole month trying to find out why tf I got friendzoned because my ego got hurt.

Reactions: Mama Looigi

grey72

Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Actually recently I held onto a person in a really clingy and stupid way. I don't think it has anything to do with him even being a really good friend prior to trying to make things work as a relationship, it was just a really desperate move on my behalf and makes me feel like I just wasted a month trying to console my own ego lmao. On the bright side it didn't really affect much else and my exam reports are all good so we gucci.

Seriously though I really regret wasting a whole month trying to find out why tf I got friendzoned because my ego got hurt.
Y'all gotta stop, I can only relate so much

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

This reminded me when I stapled a pin into my thumb because I was a dumb fuck who didn't know how stapleds worked. Pulling it out felt horrible

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: you can fap to your favorite character without it being gay