Homebrew stupid question

mike a

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I know, that plaitarchs tutorial is online, and I have read it a few times. and I understand how at least to set up the homebrew launcher and downgrade to 9.2

my question is this: it is easy for me to make giftcards online, and I could just buy eshop and games no problem. yes I am concerned about bricking my 3ds, and I have a friend that said he'd help me hack it, but now he has a new gf, and I don't know how that is going to work lol.

so my question is this: if I downgraded to 9.2, installed the homebrew launcher and menuhack, could I then upgrade to the lastest 3ds os, and put emulators on it using the homebrew launcher?? then I could play online etc.

mike a

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I know lol but I need a pc to do all that, I can downgrade to 9.2 and put menu hack on it, but I wanted to know if after I put hbl and menuhack on there, can I still install emulators in it if I upgraded it to 11.0? or do I have to go through the whole process lol, I understand the benefits though, I have read the tutorial

Davidosky99

Eevee :3
Banned
Trophies
Website
www.davidosky99.xyz
XP
Country
I know lol but I need a pc to do all that, I can downgrade to 9.2 and put menu hack on it, but I wanted to know if after I put hbl and menuhack on there, can I still install emulators in it if I upgraded it to 11.0? or do I have to go through the whole process lol, I understand the benefits though, I have read the tutorial
Follow the guide

mike a

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
well I didn't downgrade yet actually, I wanted to get a bigger micro sd card for more memory before I started to do anything w/ it. but what im saying is I don't know how/if ill be able to hack it, cuz I need my friends computer. lol ill read the guide again I guess

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

if it was a stupid question post it on the noob paradise, there are a lot of willing helpers.
sorry I didn't know that place existed in these forums lol

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @Psionic Roshambo, I always see this dude's shorts, he sounds pretty annoying.