Hacking Stuck with dios mios+Neogamma T_T

DaRk_AnGeL_ZoA

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi i'm mikey or DaRk_AnGeL_ZoA

Well enough for introductions. I've just bought a new black wii (my white one stopped reading disks) but anyways it took barely anytime to hack/softmod and I was playing all my old stuff then I found out about an awesome program called dios mios which would allow me to play game cube backups through my sd card ......then my troubles started

My wii is 4.3E softmodded
I've installed the dios mios wad which the wad creator made from my r44.elf ( yes I renamed it before putting it through wad creator)
I read somewhere that neogamma r9 beta50 doesn't work so I upgraded to r9 beta 56 but
I placed two games which I dragged through discex (I think thats the program) and placed the 2 folders in:
sd:games/
But when I go into neogamma it says no games??
If anybody would shed some light on the situation and if possible help a n00b out.

Well any help would be highly appreciated thank you for you time

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
I strongly suggest using WiiPower's Dios Mios Installer rather then the WAD creator - it makes things simple and straight-forward.

Have you aquired the .app file from MIOS v10? You won't be able to use Dios Mios without extracting it.

DaRk_AnGeL_ZoA

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Yeah I've just installed it, I was having problems with NUS Downloader (I didn't have framework 2.0) but yes anyway Its still not working on my sd card I now have:
sd:games/game coded folder(can't remember it sorry) with megaman.iso
sd:dml/dml.elf+0000000c.app
sd:wad/dmlr44mios10.wad+Neogamma r9 beta 56
sd:apps/dml installer

Well that's about it I think the dml installer says installing completed...reboot 5,4,3,2,1 then went back to homebrew channel.
But Neogamma still says there are no games T_T

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Yeah I've just installed it, I was having problems with NUS Downloader (I didn't have framework 2.0) but yes anyway Its still not working on my sd card I now have:

Well that's about it I think the dml installer says installing completed...reboot 5,4,3,2,1 then went back to homebrew channel.
Did you try using postLoader instead? Do you have a disc in the drive? Is the folder starting with a capital "G" or small "g"?

Taleweaver

Storywriter
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Dark_Angel: did you press the left and right buttons in neogamma? You have to switch from "load games from DVD" to "load from DML" (or something), and then left and right on the option above as well.

Everything else seems fine to me.

WiiPower

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
In general, NeoGamma would show you the games, even if you did not have DML installed, it doesn't do any check about it. So your problem is not the installation of DML.

It should be game.iso, and there should be some sys folder.

mrpinkeye

Trophies
XP
Country

how did you fix this???

crwys

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I use to use Neogamma to launch my GC games. But for whatever reason it would not launch Mario Kart Double Dash.
Switched to post loader and its all good now. (A lot more faster and easier too.)

AbdallahTerro

da KiNG
Trophies
Website
ccabz.wordpress.com
XP
Country
All what the loaders need to "see" the game is a boot.bin file in \Games\GameID\sys folder,

If you have this try DM-Booter for homebrew: http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?ta6woy5x2lelaah
or as a System Menu Channel: http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?vak6ss0ourc9wms

If you don't rebuild your games with DiscEx or GCReEX
You might also follow this guide: http://gbatemp.net/topic/318585-how-to-create-and-use-dml/

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Good night