Gaming Streetpass success stories!

spiritofcat

Trophies
XP
Country
Dylan said:
May go insane/throw my 3DS off a bridge if I don't get a hit this week. COME ON SYDNEY
Myself and another 3DS owning friend are going to be in the city on Saturday.
Meeting up at the Town Hall at 11am, so if you walk past the Town Hall on George St sometime between 10:30 and 11:30 there's a fair chance you'll get StreetPass hits from us.

I actually met someone else today who had a 3DS, but they were busy playing Pokemon on it, or showing their friends how it can take 3D pictures, so sadly I didn't get to StreetPass with him.

gesarichi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i have got 20 now in my street pass, awesome , some of them met twice..
smile.gif
i just walk around city of sydney and found sometimes 2-3 character..
smile.gif

DarkStriker

GBAtemp's Kpop lover!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Norway
So far i have only meet 3 people where 1 is my sister and the other is my cousin. Now the last one was a random dude on my way home from school when i accidently forgot to put my 3DS at home.

Lakerfanalways

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I FINALLY got one, actually I got 3 Mii's today..the first two I got at my local gamestop, I went into the store to get more info about how to use streetpass and BAM got two of them..then when I went outside and walked around the mall some more I got someone else..so now I have three new mii's..one thing that I had to learn is NEVER suspend the software when I get a new Mii til after they are already in my Mii puzzle game or whatever u call it otherwise even though the mii's are there you can't play with them..so the two guys from gamestop I could not add them in but the other guy I did so overall great day..now I know how to play with this darn streetpass, its awesome once u get the hang out of it..I also got two puzzle pieces..so so far so good :-)

soulfire

gear... secando
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
i walked over 9000 steps today, like really over 9000.

there was a big event in my city (the marathon) i passed like 50,000 people, and you know what.

not a single soul found.... and i saw 3 people with the 3ds that's the weird part :S.

forever alone
frown.gif

omgpwn666

Guy gamer and proud!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
DeadlyFoez said:
Dylan said:
Finally got another one this morning. Was actually holding it in my hand and watched the light go off. Probably the most satisfying feeling ever
Wait until you lose your virginity to something besides your hand
wink.gif

j/k

Still no competition between that and a good Streetpass.
smileipb2.png

Dylan

100 MILES AND RUNNIN'
Trophies
Website
www.twitter.com
XP
Country
omgpwn666 said:
DeadlyFoez said:
Dylan said:
Finally got another one this morning. Was actually holding it in my hand and watched the light go off. Probably the most satisfying feeling ever
wink.gif

j/k

smileipb2.png

Quoting this from experience, mate.

TheWon

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
omgpwn666 said:
DeadlyFoez said:
Dylan said:
wink.gif

j/k

smileipb2.png

LOL! About the same really except if you suck at the other one. Your not getting that weird is that it stare afterwards. Anyway popped my Street Pass Cherry today! To bad it came from a girl whose either 12- 16 years old in age. Just guessing about her age since it said she love 2000 music. It's going to be funny when she show her parents. Hey mom I got the black guy's Mii that has a goatee, and says Feel My Power! Still it was awesome to go out, and then there is the little green light waiting for you.

Lakerfanalways

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just a question for everyone out there..if I get a Mii from someone and forget to put them into the streetpass puzzle quest and just exit the program, is there a way to get them back in? I still see them but when I go to find mii when I am playing puzzle quest they cannot be found..will know better for the future since now Ive sorta gotten more familiar with streetpass, would suck if I lost those two guys

TheWon

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think all street pass miis you have to use them asap when it comes to the games. If you don't then you missed using them for that round.

Lakerfanalways

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
TheWon said:
I think all street pass miis you have to use them asap when it comes to the games. If you don't then you missed using them for that round.

When you say "round" what do you mean? What do I have to do in order to use them again, or are they basically useless now, not able to ever be used, so I can just go ahead and delete them?? Sucks that I gotta go back to the store in order to get them again but if I Have no choice then oh well

leeday100196

GBAtemp's Official Infernape™
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
First day i took it to school, even before morning bell rang to start homeroom, got a hit as i walked out of the library, it was a dude i know from chess club called Korey. (His Mii looks absolutely NOTHING like him, but that's not really surprising, not many Miis look like their human...)

Juanmatron

Slater Color
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
leeday100196 said:
Juanmatron said:
Streetpass should be renamed "Urbanpass". Unless you live and walk around in urban areas, you will never use it.
Don't see that catching on sorry.

Most of the United States does not live in urban areas. And of the urban areas, they are nothing like in Japan. For example, Houston is the fourth largest city in the United States. But no one walks around the city. Instead, people use this thing called a ‘car’ where they drive around. Perhaps Streetpass will work on the freeway. And even then, do I want to keep a 3DS always on inside the car or on my person when traveling in hopes of collecting something?

Rukia-san

Trophies
XP
Country
France
So I got a second dude on my Mii plaza, the funny thing is: I didn't go OUTSIDE.haha. Indeed, I woke up this morning and I opened my 3DS and saw the green thing on the notification and the Mii plaza and I was WTH is going on?! I didn't go anywhere yesterday and well my 3DS is in my purse in My House >_< but ultimately I have indeed tagged someone lol.

It is so weird, when I go outside and in very populated place in hope to have something I got nothing, and when I stay in my house doing nothing I got a streetpass notification.
unsure.gif

So, I've a little question, What should be the distance between two 3DS to actually have a connection?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/shorts/T78NsMwZOA0 +1