LeNoobio

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Hello there!
I'm currently asking myself if a cfw N2DS is still capable of getting streetpass'd if I pass by another unicorn that carries around a 2DS/3DS? Is there anything to be aware of?

Also: are there any recommended homebrew apps or stuff that I definitely should use?

I'm planning to go on some conventions etc. in the coming months and was thinking about taking my 2DS along :D

Ryccardo

Penguin accelerator
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Sure, no problem with streetpass, never has been one (I don't think any cfw ever touched the related parts of the operating system)

Can't say there's any particularly interesting homebrew for the 3DS (that's not an utility, emulator, or port of an open source game you can play on 15 other platforms), to be honest...

Reactions: LeNoobio

lone_wolf323

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Thanks, that sounds like an interesting tool for playing with people I know, but as far as I understand since everyone would need to "clear" their cooldown, putting this on my device wouldn't help in my case :)
With that program it is stated that only one of the passing consoles would need to run that app to retag each other.

*Eh. maybe ya do need both consoles to run this. Dont mind me

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Ninty can still make money filing false DMCAs.