Strangest games of all time

DS1

Tired
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The original rhythm tengoku and warioware are probably the strangest I've discovered on my own. It's all that super-weird unconventional stuff, but developed by a super-mainstream company (unlike indie games xyz, which are usually just weird for the sake of weird)

choconado

Doesn't understand a damn thing on here
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I always have to enter these conversations with a trip on the wayback machine to the NES era and proudly present ​Monster Party​ It's your standard issue platformer, only weird as hell. The story has this little leaguer, Marc on his way home from practice get approached by an alien bird thingie, Bert, who convinces him to come with him to battle for the freedom of Bert's planet, which is populated by monsters. Marc runs around fighting badguys with his bat, and sometimes finds random pills that turn him into Bert, who can fly and shoot lasers. You enter doors to encounter bosses (fight three usually to get a key to the end of the level) that get weirder and weirder, each with a "clever" opening statement. See Marc fight such monstrosities as Audrey II from Little Shop of Horrors! A Bad Punk Rocker! A Haunted Well! A dead spider ("Sorry, I'm already dead" -dies-) A Wooden Gundam that throws spears at you! Dancing Zombies! and my personal favorite, the appetizer sampler from Applebee's! Yes, all this and more are in store for you in the weirdest NES game ever.

jarejare3

PROFILE CHANGE!
Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
HOW TO PEE DS

The strangest game I've seen in my whole life,

Honorable mentions: How to do magic tricks.
How to eat
Diaper attack! Change Those diapers In One hour!
House Chores V2.0!
Hospital: Doctors and nurses

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I think I will have to second pongozila- several games mentioned clearly had a serious night out/bender involved when they were being cooked up but The Void stuck with me.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @K3Nv2, prove it