Store credit with DX

Discussion in 'NDS - Flashcarts and Accessories' started by Mikef, Feb 3, 2009.

1. Mikef
    OP

Mikef Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Aug 21, 2008
    United States
    How does the store credit work with DX?
    The form says I need an order # to apply the credit, but that means I already paid the items by paypal to get that order #.
    Can't I give an SKU instead?

Seems a bit backwards to use store credit.

Mike

2. rasputin

rasputin GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Mar 7, 2008
    United States
    DX are supposed to adjust the price but they don't.

I've been trying to use my store credit for over a month now and DX are just not playing ball and are ignoring my tickets.

My advice to anyone is to never accept store credit from DX. I used to be a fan of DX but now I don't trust them, been using them for years without problems then they act like this all of a sudden for no reason ???

3. padawan

padawan GBAtemp Regular

Mar 21, 2003
    Niger
    I've no problem when they gave me an instore credit. I made an order, sent them the order-nr and the sku of the item i wanted for free and they just added it [​IMG]

4. Mr.Seiko

Mr.Seiko GBAtemp Regular

May 6, 2008
    Canada
    PEI
    Yeah, from my exp with In store credit, you have to purchase something and pay for it to make a new order (it can be the cheapest item in the store if there is nothing that you want to buy), and then send a Ticket of a SKU to add to that order to use the store credit.

5. ShAdOwFuRi

ShAdOwFuRi GBAtemp Fan

Nov 13, 2008
    It says that you need at least 100 DX points to use store credit. Can anyone confirm this?

6. Searinox

Searinox <3

Dec 16, 2007
    Romania
    rasputin's post is interesting. I've gotten store credit from DX 3 times now and I totally trust them. From small amounts like $1 to $50 like on the CycloDS refund debacle, they've always honored their credit.