Mikef

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How does the store credit work with DX?
The form says I need an order # to apply the credit, but that means I already paid the items by paypal to get that order #.
Can't I give an SKU instead?

Seems a bit backwards to use store credit.

Mike

rasputin

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
DX are supposed to adjust the price but they don't.

I've been trying to use my store credit for over a month now and DX are just not playing ball and are ignoring my tickets.

My advice to anyone is to never accept store credit from DX. I used to be a fan of DX but now I don't trust them, been using them for years without problems then they act like this all of a sudden for no reason ???

padawan

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Niger
I've no problem when they gave me an instore credit. I made an order, sent them the order-nr and the sku of the item i wanted for free and they just added it
smile.gif

Mr.Seiko

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Yeah, from my exp with In store credit, you have to purchase something and pay for it to make a new order (it can be the cheapest item in the store if there is nothing that you want to buy), and then send a Ticket of a SKU to add to that order to use the store credit.

Searinox

"Dances" with Dragons
Trophies
XP
Country
Romania
rasputin's post is interesting. I've gotten store credit from DX 3 times now and I totally trust them. From small amounts like $1 to $50 like on the CycloDS refund debacle, they've always honored their credit.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I'll just pretend like I know what's going on