still no rumble for 3in1+???

Discussion in 'Acekard' started by Spanky McFloggin, May 16, 2010.

May 16, 2010
  1. Spanky McFloggin
    OP

Newcomer Spanky McFloggin Newbie

Canada
    I have searched, and found no answer as of yet... it's been a year...

On this (or two others I have tried) DSLite , we have a 3in1+, and an Acekard2.1 running the latest AKAIO 1.6rc2 and there is still no rumble in any games.

I have enabled it in the system - I have enabled it on a per rom basis - I have flashed GBA games to it - it rumbles when I start any rom - it rumbles when I clear the NOR
    BUT it does not come up as selectable in any games that use rumble... Elite Beat Agents, Metroid Pinball, any of them.. it does not matter which one, it is never selectable to turn on in-game.

So, it obviously rumbles for the non-game rumbling actions, so the motor and connections to the Acekard are there, but why is it not being recognized in the NDS games?

My little nephew is driving me nuts over this!

2. kineticUk

Member kineticUk GBAtemp Fan

United Kingdom
    I had reported this issue recently because I have the same problem.
    I didn't know that this affected other acekards though, I thought it was only the RPG with the problem (sure that on acekard2i rumble is working fine). Hopefully the RPG/2.1 rumble issue can be fixed in future release.

The report is here if you want to add that the acekard 2.1 also has the same problem http://www.normmatt.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=397

3. spark1223

Member spark1223 GBAtemp Fan

United States
    This probably wont work but try setting the rumble level first then load the game. I know its already been set but you have to set it every time for homebrew maybe rhis happens for retail games sometimes too.

4. Spanky McFloggin
    OP

Newcomer Spanky McFloggin Newbie

Canada
    Thanks for the help Spark, but that seems to not work as well.
    Oh well... can't hav everything now can I. [​IMG]