Website
google.com
XP
Country
United States
Feels Good Man said:
I just got Left 4 Dead
smile.gif

I'm still waiting for Half-Life 1 to be on sale then im good!
Half-Life Source is on sale today for $2.49! It's the same thing as the Goldsrc version, just with out of place looking water and ragdoll effects, imo. I prefer the original version, but the differences aren't that big.

QUOTE(Feels Good Man @ Dec 31 2009, 09:10 AM) Medieval II: Total War - $4.99
Street Fighter 4 - $9.99
Half-Life: Soruce - $2.49
Multiwinia + Darwinia - $2.99
Shattered Horizon - $4.99
Crysis Maximum - $13.49

EVERYONE BUY SHATTERED HORIZON!

Both Crysises (Cryses? rofl) for $13.49? Where do I sign up
biggrin.gif

Cablephish

Show me...
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
The install limit of 5 is rather inconvenient, in the case that my computer crashes... Five times.

As for SF4, I'm gonna play it with keyboard, see how it is, then if I'm good, I'll get a decent fightstick.

Elritha

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Got Street Fighter IV also. Usually fighting games aren't my thing. Damn Steam for making me get games I wouldn't normally purchase!
mad.gif

Cablephish

Show me...
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Edhel said:
Got Street Fighter IV also. Usually fighting games aren't my thing. Damn Steam for making me get games I wouldn't normally purchase!
mad.gif

Same here, the daily game deals are dirt cheap, so I've practically bought one a day for the past few days.

alex

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
So I'm not the only one here who bought SF4 cause it was cheap.
happy.gif

I got it, yet it runs like fail~ >_>
Can You Run It is full of fail too~ (Said I could run it [I guess it can run it, just not at a decent speed], except for the Win7 part, which is a bit ridiculous)

Cablephish

Show me...
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
PharaohsVizier said:
Cablephish said:
PharaohsVizier said:
I'm really tempted to get SF4, but it seems like such a console game, it doesn't make sense to buy it on the PC.
frown.gif
Decisions...
Here, let me give you some incentive.

IT'S TEN DOLLARS.

Hmmm?

I know what you mean, but if I went by that theory, I'd buy every game on that list. I've bought like $65 worth already. So now I'm cutting out anything not strictly necessary.

I guess you're right. If you add it all up, and you've already spent a lot, I guess it would be good to be a bit more cautious with your purchases.

I've only spent about $25 worth on Steam games since the holiday deals started.

EDIT:
@Rockstar: Don't think that can be done, if you needed to install the game in another drive, pretty sure you'd have to install Steam on the E: drive as well.

But on second thought, that might work, try installing Steam on your E: drive as well, though you might need to switch between Steam from both hard drives.

Blake1710

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
all these awesome deals make me wish i had a decent computer and decent internet.

QUOTE said:
Can You Run It is full of fail too~ (Said I could run it [I guess it can run it, just not at a decent speed], except for the Win7 part, which is a bit ridiculous)
can you run it isn't fail. it just compares your specs and the games, it doesn't say for sure.

Cablephish

Show me...
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Blake1710 said:
all these awesome deals make me wish i had a decent computer and decent internet.

can you run it isn't fail. it just compares your specs and the games, it doesn't say for sure.

I can sympathize with you on your first sentence. I used to be in the same situation. Wanted to play games on my computer, but couldn't run any of them.
frown.gif

Also, I'd say that Can you run it is pretty great, although the problem with the Windows 7 games is a bit annoying, I know that the games still have a pretty good chance of running, even if CYRI says the games aren't up to specs. I don't usually go by the OS, although I had a scare with Splinter Cell Double Agent. The game would go to the main menu in a 640 x 480 screen, then if I clicked single player or multiplayer, it would just stop running. But it magically worked the next day.
biggrin.gif

alex

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Well I guess my computers just a bit of fail. Dx
It does work well [CYRI] but I guess its just not spot-on. I CAN run it, just not decently. ._.
Hell, maybe soon I'll be able to get some better parts and run a few more games. (Dead Space runs like crap too. Only my Valve games seem to run decently at a good quality. I'm sorta afraid Bioshock will lag also though not installed.)

Elritha

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Rockstar said:
my C drive doesnt have enought space how do i change the download directory to e drive

You could backup your 'steamapps' folder, uninstall steam and reinstall it to your E drive. Then move your 'steamapps' folder inside your steam folder on your E drive. Should keep all your games without downloading them again.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/MddR6PTmGKg?si=mU2EO5hoE7XXSbSr