GBAtemp Brightsider
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Colombia
Back when USB loading was the new thing, I was playing MP1 through DVD in normal dfficulty. Then I thought, why not play through USB? It'd be faster and easier! So I got a USB-ready version (would have replaced the .dol myself using my DVD, but back then I wasn't that much in the scene), I played, it was all fine. But then I went to fight the final boss, and surprise! it was friggin hard, more than it should. So I started the game through DVD to check the settings, and the difficulty had magically changed to Veteran! I tried to beat the game anyway, but after many days of trying I just gave up and used an infinite health cheat to beat it. No fun.

So has anyone had this problem? Does this happen with Metroid Prime Trilogy? Or is there any cheat code to chage the difficlt on the game?

Serris

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Are you seriously having problems beating the game on Veteran? That's the default difficulty level from the GameCube iterations. Son, I am disappoint.

Anyway, as far as I know, there aren't any cheat codes that can force difficulty switching. You're out of luck.

davidsl_128

GBAtemp Brightsider
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Colombia
In case anyone has this problem (just cause someone likes games doesn't mean they are good at them XD like me) click here
laugh.gif
but don't get your hopes up it's just an idea I had.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-