Problem with starting usb games

Alewandolweo

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Hey, maybe 3 years ago I modded my Wii. Everything worked fine and i could use the homebrew channel to start the usb loader gx. I could open Disc games and usb games via the usb loader gx. Today, maybe half a year of not using the wii, I tried it again. All my disc games I load up through the usb loader gx work fine. If I want to start a usb game, the homebrew channel restarts. What could have gone wrong here? I have a European Wii and when I downloaded the games I made sure to have PAL versions of the games. Also my wii is not connected to wifi and i never started a game through the normal menu. What can I do so that I can start games from my usb stick again?
Thank you very much in advance.

impeeza

¡Kabito!
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
Last edited by impeeza,

Alewandolweo

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
thank you for your quick answer. I don't want to redo everything, as everything worked fine 6 months ago. are there any small things i can try?

impeeza

¡Kabito!
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
thank you for your quick answer. I don't want to redo everything, as everything worked fine 6 months ago. are there any small things i can try?
yes redoing all, is the quickest way, redoing takes few minutes using modMii, it update all your cIOs and config.

Also you can generate a SysCheck and ask on the ModMii thread about your problem.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto