Starfox 64 3D & Zelda OOT 3D websites open!

coolness

PSN: Dutch_DarkLord
OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
dutchmw3.webs.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
Code:
The official Japanese websites for Starfox 64 3D and The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D have have gone live. There's not much to see yet other than some fancy flash effects and the release dates listed for both games but its still news i guess. Gotta love the nostalgic background music.

Source

Deesotilio

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Awe-some. I second hoping that's a US/EU release date. I need me some Starfox. Seriously, you could beat that game in 30 minutes, but I spent so much damn time on it. All medals in both difficulties, could beat the game without dying once, etc. I love it
tongue.gif

awssk8er

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I'm definitely getting Ocarina of Time 3D, hands down, but not sure about Starfox.

I literally just bought an N64 in perfect condition for $25, and will probably just play Starfox on that.

I don't care about 3D really, just the fact that it is portable.

ShadowSonic2

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
shadowsonic2.com
XP
Country
Chad
Think the release dates for the USA versions are quiet close to the Japanese versions. The OOT 3D Site says 16th of June but in walmart.com and Amazon, you can pre-order the game and get it on the 19th of June (3 days apart) so I think we can say it'll be that close for Starfox 64 3D releases. Japan release of Starfox 64 3D says 17th of July so hopefully USA version is in that week.

Rydian

Resident Furvert™
Trophies
Cave Entrance, Watching Cyan Write Letters
Website
rydian.net
XP
Country
United States
Fixed the capitalization of the title.
The importance of contrast in text.
QUOTE said:
But when your message involves reading and you're forcing your users to read your text in bad contrast, whether it's with the size, shape or color, you're shooting yourself in the foot. What's the purpose of writing text that users can barely read? It's self-defeating.

coolness

PSN: Dutch_DarkLord
OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
dutchmw3.webs.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
Rydian said:
Fixed the capitalization of the title.
The importance of contrast in text.
QUOTE said:
But when your message involves reading and you're forcing your users to read your text in bad contrast, whether it's with the size, shape or color, you're shooting yourself in the foot. What's the purpose of writing text that users can barely read? It's self-defeating.

okey while look for it the next time
smile.gif

mysticwaterfall

Streamforce Supreme Commander
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
+1 to wanting a US Starfox Release date.

I may be in the minority on this, but I'm actually more excited for Starfox 64 3D then Zelda 64 3D. I still have both of the originals on my N64, but the idea of flying in Starfox in true 3D sounds more badass to me then the 3D in Zelda, so it would be a Day 1 purchase to me.

I'll probably still get Zelda eventually sometime, but it's not as big a draw to me.

YoshiKart

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I totally agree with you, mystic. I wish SF64 wasn't so overpowered by OOT.
frown.gif

I'm sure everyone in SF64 will get their handful of 3D barrel rolls and somersaults, but I'd really love to see a U-turn in 3D.
I'm so tempted to bring out the old '64 and regain all the medals on Expert!
biggrin.gif

Yuan

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Shad0wninja said:
SF64 Online Multiplayer...

I can see it now...

I hope it's not wishful thinking.

Well, with some multiplayer improvements. Starfox 64 was very limited (although it was fun for some time).

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @BakerMan, https://youtu.be/KaMSXIRReOo?si=2hRoijJtiwPUHXk5