Hacking SSBB NOT WORKING WITH WIIKEY NTSC-U *PROOF BY ME!*

Hit

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Actually what is funny
When i was getting my wii chipped and i asked for cyclowiz the seller told me not all games work on cyclowiz and advised me Wiikey.
But all games do work on it, as i searched on it before
So now it's even better now wiikey def doesn't work with all games
Glad i didn't choose wiikey i almost did because i almost beleaved that seller geuss he didn't update cyclowiz

amalor87

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
sooo, does SSBB original work on a U.S. wii with Cyclowiz and
does SSBB backup thing (downloaded as an iso thing) work on a U.S. wii with Cyclowiz?

I completely agree with fenrihr, read the threads instead of asking questions right away. Please discuss dumping the game, not what works on which modchip...that can be figured out later. Who fricking cares if it works on Cyclowiz...there are no full backups of the game, so that is meaningless. Everyone's efforts should be purely to dump the game at this time.

frenrihr

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
sooo, does SSBB original work on a U.S. wii with Cyclowiz and
does SSBB backup thing (downloaded as an iso thing) work on a U.S. wii with Cyclowiz?

I completely agree with frenrihr, read the threads instead of asking questions right away. Please discuss dumping the game, not what works on which modchip...that can be figured out later. Who fricking cares if it works on Cyclowiz...there are no full backups of the game, so that is meaningless. Everyone's efforts should be purely to dump the game at this time.
Thank u! Finally someone who speaks with his mind!
I ordered the game from Play-Asia, ill try to help dump, even if my knowledge is limited, Gentoo always does the job ^^

Seraph

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I completely agree with fenrihr, read the threads instead of asking questions right away. Please discuss dumping the game, not what works on which modchip...that can be figured out later. Who fricking cares if it works on Cyclowiz...there are no full backups of the game, so that is meaningless. Everyone's efforts should be purely to dump the game at this time.
You know who cares? The people who want to play the game. If the game does not work on a Wii without having to disable the modchip, then what's the point of a dump? This topic isn't even about the dump, it's about how the NTSC-J version of the game is NOT working on NTSC-U with a Wiikey no matter what was tried.

amalor87

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
whoever has the game should try getting a wii dvd dump going, see if that method done by the guy from taiwan is true or not. Even if it's a bad dump, it seems to not work on single player. If I can play VS with a bad dump, i would be satisfied until the US release

klyick

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The question is, is it really dvd9? I have read this whole darned thread, and there has been nothing but speculation so far. I'm not even sure I can burn dvd9's....

-Klyick

frenrihr

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico

You know who cares? The people who want to play the game. If the game does not work on a Wii without having to disable the modchip, then what's the point of a dump? This topic isn't even about the dump, it's about how the NTSC-J version of the game is NOT working on NTSC-U with a Wiikey no matter what was tried.
there will be a firmware to let users play the game, srsly dude, its not the first time a game cant be played on wiikey etc... (AKA MARIO GALAXY...) there will be a firmware, but my TOP priority right now, is getting the game dumped, then we can worry about 2nd and 3rd stuff like Firmware updates for modchips, but how will there be a new firmware if the game hasnt been dumped!?
Thats my point.

frenrihr

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
whoever has the game should try getting a wii dvd dump going, see if that method done by the guy from taiwan is true or not. Even if it's a bad dump, it seems to not work on single player. If I can play VS with a bad dump, i would be satisfied until the US release
Ill try dumping as soon as it gets here i promise!
And yes its dvd9

gEist

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany

there will be a firmware to let users play the game, srsly dude, its not the first time a game cant be played on wiikey etc... (AKA MARIO GALAXY...) there will be a firmware, but my TOP priority right now, is getting the game dumped, then we can worry about 2nd and 3rd stuff like Firmware updates for modchips, but how will there be a new firmware if the game hasnt been dumped!?
Thats my point.

And thats IT. Why not all ppl think like u frenrihr
smile.gif

Are u ppl so stupid? How can a Team make a "firmware" Update, if there is NO DUMP ?
Serious... how ignorant/stupid...

Jokiz

Trophies
XP
Country
Norway

frenrihr

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico

Ill try dumping as soon as it gets here i promise!
And yes its dvd9

Thanks dude
wink.gif
NP mate, just trying to help. Besides I wont be able to play it ^^ i have a wiikey. therefore all the time i spend using the disc, will be for Ripping it
biggrin.gif

(and school and stuff....)

CockroachMan

Scribbling around GBATemp's kitchen.
Trophies
Website
www.homembarata.com.br
XP
Country
Brazil

Exactly!
No one here knows when the dump will come out! And posting here won't make it come faster!

frenrihr

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico

Exactly!
No one here knows when the dump will come out! And posting here won't make it come faster!
At least some people that post here, are trying to help, to make the game come faster for the people that are doing nothing

shinsil
frenrihr for President!!!
YAY! go me XD
biggrin.gif
!

Seraph

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Thats my point.

And thats IT. Why not all ppl think like u frenrihr
smile.gif

Are u ppl so stupid? How can a Team make a "firmware" Update, if there is NO DUMP ?
Serious... how ignorant/stupid...
With the retail game...how do you explain the other modchips are playing the game? Sure, there could be an Wiikey update and that's what I'm hoping for, but what's actually preventing the game to be played? What if there is no update? If the retail game doesn't work what's the point of a non-working dump on the Wiikey...seriously, think more....

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Ok good chatting, I'm off to the bar, to shoot some pool, nighty night. +1