Hacking SSBB has been dumped by Taiwanese

Oro

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
With an NTSC-U Wii, firmware 3.1U, and a Wiikey 1.9g, I did the update, but when I try playing the game, I get the Error #001, unauthorized device error. Other people with the same setup as I have reported that they had no problems. Are there any things that need to be set in Wiikey config? I have the region override as on. Does anything need to be done to the disc before burning it? Thanks in advance.

SectionX

Trophies
XP
Country
With an NTSC-U Wii, firmware 3.1U, and a Wiikey 1.9g, I did the update, but when I try playing the game, I get the Error #001, unauthorized device error. Other people with the same setup as I have reported that they had no problems. Are there any things that need to be set in Wiikey config? I have the region override as on. Does anything need to be done to the disc before burning it? Thanks in advance.

did you get dual channels and semibrick yours now?

Oro

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
With an NTSC-U Wii, firmware 3.1U, and a Wiikey 1.9g, I did the update, but when I try playing the game, I get the Error #001, unauthorized device error. Other people with the same setup as I have reported that they had no problems. Are there any things that need to be set in Wiikey config? I have the region override as on. Does anything need to be done to the disc before burning it? Thanks in advance.

Just dual channels. I can access the options menu and everything else without a problem.

sebaash

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
double channels, but you can enter to internet channel?????
you can use the same method MP3, to avoid double channels?

SectionX

Trophies
XP
Country

Just dual channels. I can access the options menu and everything else without a problem.

ok, then i will do mine, since it is same as yours. Did you use MP3 trick, or just normally?

Libomasus

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If it gives you the unauthorized device message, try putting it in again. I got it once, but it worked on the next try just fine.

Also, you can unlock characters just by playing Vs. Mode and fulfilling certain requirements(Like reflecting bullets for Ness). I've unlocked Ness and Marth this way.

rockbmi

Trophies
XP
yes internet channel all my game channels all work nothing has changed only two new channels one news which surprising is English and another weather channel which is Japanese

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iIpfWORQWhU +1