Country
Netherlands

Dylaan

Trophies
XP
Country
Well ask the mods!
tongue.gif
Someone felt it necessary to share a link with everyone. The topic is gone now, no idea whether it was real, but the site was Japanese...

Link00y

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I wouldn't really get my hopes up because of NiGHTS.. NiGHTS is SEGA.. and look at other SEGA games.. I can confirm Sonic Riders Shooting Star Story works.. Mario & Sonic works..SEGA doesn't care.. I guess the Wiki would require a separation of publishers: Nintendo published games are known to be problematic.. even the super old Wii Sports (U/J) doesn't boot on a PAL console and Wii Sports PAL doesn't boot on JAP/US consoles.

cyr0x

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
And if its really won't work on PAL consoles, I hope the wiikey team gets there asses up and do something about it.

gamingguru05

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok so I am just waking up to a bunch of info and I was hoping someone can answer my question.

Was the game actually dumped cause its on the front of gbatemp but i am reading a lot of stuff saying it was a hoax from the people on irc and now I am trying to figure what actually happened. If anyone knows what happened and would take the time to answer I would really appreciate it.

ohnoeee

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So... is it pointless to go and get this dump if it's not going to work at all atm?
Or is it better to just download the thing and hold onto it until the next Wiikey update?...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Keep current Gen consoles stock mod last gen imo