Hacking SSBB has been dumped by Taiwanese

lhnguyen

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I love how everyone just accepted the d5 version to be real without any proof whatsoever.

I've been following this thread and others pretty closely, and I'm still not convinced. Or did I just miss something?

Mcortex

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
Number of viewer regarding this topic is impressive (Are we in Ship Land?), we have to wait ! A second layer corrupted is not interesting. And it's very dangerous to release a game for a noob because of his connection not really protected. I can understand. It's really good news regarding DVD DL because we should have more content for future games.

Is it the first game on DVD9?

CaptainDreadful

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
D1MX GO TO EBAY BUY IT THEREÂ http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...sid=p2761.l1259

I have a quick question for someone w/ experience ... could you update brawl on your wii without a modchip and then put a wiikey on it and would brawl then work?

Well, the update that comes with Brawl is an update we already have. So, the chances of it bricking your Wii are slim to none. If you've got your Wii connected to the internet, you've already got the update. The reason Nintendo includes these updates in their games is not to smite pirates, hackers, cheapskates, it's for the people who don't connect their Wii to the internet. Do you know what I mean?

Oh, and when I say that the update won't do a thing to your Wii, I mean the update from original NTSC-U release. If you update your Wii with 3.1J, you may have some trouble. That's what Brick Blocker is for, though.

Also, it's good to hear that the Wiikey team are working on some new things, not only for Smash Bros. Brawl, but for a lot of future releases. If Smash Bros. Brawl is supposed to be their flagship online title; it has so much online content! Then, I could only imagine future games, Mario Kart anymore? It's bound to happen that we get another Super Mario Galaxy-ish rampage by people who don't understand the concept of patience.

Sanuzi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I really want to buy it, but here's my dilemma...

What if I order it on e-bay, and it leaks before I get it? I don't care how much money I pay for it, I just want it in my hand as soon as possible. Buying it and then having a leak.... I'd rather just get the leak then.

Ahlasfhasklfj I dunno anymore.

Edit: Leak, dump, what the fuck ever.

SECOND EDIT: Forgot about why I made the post in the first place... I heard that this dump won't work with the cyclowiz but works with the wiikey and d2c? Is this true?

INTERNETS

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I really want to buy it, but here's my dilemma...

What if I order it on e-bay, and it leaks before I get it? I don't care how much money I pay for it, I just want it in my hand as soon as possible. Buying it and then having a leak.... I'd rather just get the leak then.

Ahlasfhasklfj I dunno anymore.

Edit: Leak, dump, what the fuck ever.

You could... um... be patient and keep living your life for the extra couple days it takes for your legitimate copy to get to you.

Y'know... like a mature adult.

rem0

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Breaking news from Blackcats.

Posted by Tusharix, the one who uploaded the youtube videos with the NTSC-U Wiis.

First post updated with this news:

Ok guys, some news. I just called my friend (ripping it at his house). He said the ripper crashed at 50%. So it read and ripped the first layer but could not do the second layer yet. Of course the program we are using is still in its beta stages. He is talking to some guys to see if they can decypher it.

Sanuzi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I'M GONNA BUY THE US GAME EVEN IF I DOWNLOAD IT NOW

Gaaah. I want to support nintendo for this product, but fuck, I want to play it now.

H8TR

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Well, the update that comes with Brawl is an update we already have. So, the chances of it bricking your Wii are slim to none.Â
No matter how many updates you have done on your Wii, the Brawl update is required. As seen in the third BC video, it caused duplicate News and Weather channels.

sekhu

moo?
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country

Posted by Tusharix, the one who uploaded the youtube videos with the NTSC-U Wiis.

Ok guys, some news. I just called my friend (ripping it at his house). He said the ripper crashed at 50%. So it read and ripped the first layer but could not do the second layer yet. Of course the program we are using is still in its beta stages. He is talking to some guys to see if they can decypher it.

i thought it's been established that the wiikey dumper does NOT dump dual layer discs, if that is indeeed what SSBX is pressed on

H8TR

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada

I doubt the ripper would crash right in the middle at 50%. Sounds odd...

Killakae

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country

ohmy.gif

why do you hate us Nintendo? all we're doing is pirating your games before they're released and not paying you a dime
cry.gif

frenrihr

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico

i thought it's been established that the wiikey dumper does NOT dump dual layer discs, if that is indeeed what SSBX is pressed on
Wiikey team will release the game. they said theyre working on it, i believe in them

CaptainDreadful

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Killakae

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country

I doubt the ripper would crash right in the middle at 50%. Sounds odd...
that seems about right... i'm sure theres 50% of the games data on each layer and since only one layer can be ripped its crashing at 50%.... but i'm just guessing i know nothing about any of this

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Right onto uremums 3d printed dildo