Gaming SSBB corrupt rar file

ozbbarney

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi all. first post for me. I downloaded the rar files SSBB_Scrubbed_001FIX_NTSC2PAL_DVD5.partXX.rar from rapidshare, but one of the files is corrupt. The part04 file actually and it will not create an iso because of this. I have tried WinRAR to repair it as well as The RAR Recovery toolbox (which spent hours and at the end of it told me what CRC it was expecting) and did nothing. Anyone else had this problem? I have been googling for hours with no luck. h e l l l l p....

DrHectic

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Did it come with any PAR/PAR2 files? If you can find some, go and download QuickPar (google it) and you can use that to repair any damaged files. I'm not sure if you can repair if it doesn't have any pars, but it doesn't hurt to try!

ozbbarney

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi, Thanks for the suggestion. Unfortunately I downloaded this on Rapidshare and I can not fond a reference to this set of rar's anywhere else, so can't find any .par files either. Looks like I am stuffed and will have to re-download...oh well
frown.gif

Edit: Actually - I did manage to find a par2 file - SSBB_Scrubbed_001FIX_NTSC2PAL_DVD5.par2SSBB_Scrubbed_001FIX_NTSC2PAL_ DVD5" yEnc (1/1). But it appears to not be on Usenet any more. If anyone has downloaded the .par2 files for this could you please send them to me. thanks.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: So negative