Country
United States
aminemaster said:
Midna said:
NahuelDS said:
remade FFVII exclusively for WiiU just to piss off Sony fans
I would laugh SO HARD.
+1

It'd be Japanese exclusive then. Sony published it in Europe and America. I think that'd affect it.

Plus Final Fantasy's largest stream of successes has been on the Playstation. VII was a huge hit and pretty much every other game since then has been too, spinoffs included. I don't think they'd just change gears back to Nintendo just 'cause.

kylster

mich weich töten
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nope I would second that
smile.gif
Final Fantasy Tatics is an awsome game. Hell, it beats playing Fire Emblem in my opinion.

DiscostewSM

Trophies
Website
lazerlight.x10.mx
XP
Country
United States
Guild McCommunist said:
aminemaster said:
Midna said:
NahuelDS said:
I would laugh SO HARD.
+1

It'd be Japanese exclusive then. Sony published it in Europe and America. I think that'd affect it.

Plus Final Fantasy's largest stream of successes has been on the Playstation. VII was a huge hit and pretty much every other game since then has been too, spinoffs included. I don't think they'd just change gears back to Nintendo just 'cause.

Publishing != owning the rights.

Besides, if publishing did affect anything, then we'd have seen something happen with all the NES/SNES remakes/ports on the PS1, PSP, etc that Nintendo was involved in with the originals.

PolloDiablo

Madre de Dios! Es El POLLO DIABLO!!!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I dont care anymore about RPG in Nintendo consoles... they have The Last Story (a great rpg) and they didnt bother to localize it. So... fuck nintendo. If I had to buy a console just to play RPG games I will go with Sony.

They say... with the WiiU we will please hardcore gammers. Why dont do it NOW with the Wii??? localize The Last Story, Pandora's Tower, Earth Seeker, etc, etc, etc..........

Heran Bago

Where do puyo come from?
Trophies
Website
heranbago.com
XP
Country
United States
granville said:
Zekrom_cool said:
There has been a game of final fantasy for Nintendo ds and a wii so their interest might produce some results in the form of a game.
Those are spinoffs, remakes, or Crystal Chronicles games. They're talking about a real numbered game i believe. There hasn't been an original new official numbered Final Fantasy game on a Nintendo system since Final Fantasy VI on the SNES.
They mean the greater "Final Fantasy" label. They said something similar before bringing Final Fantasy to the Gamecube and the DS. If he didn't want to be intentionally vague he would have stated a numbered entry in the main series which really riles up fans, whereas this kind of talk mostly riles up investors. Could be a remake, a crystal chronicle, a new FF spinoff, just about anything short of a Chocobo's game really.

machomuu

Drops by occasionally
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
naglaro00 said:
gamefreak94 said:
naglaro00 said:
SO WHO WANTS A CRYSTAL BEARERS SEQUEL

*raises hand*
You better be sarcastic about that b/c i hated that game ~.~
IMO, the gameplay was just horrible. The character only knows how to throw things! O:<

I'm serious
Well in that case I'll answer your question.

Not me.

cwstjdenobs

Sodomy non sapiens
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
NahuelDS said:
I dont care anymore about RPG in Nintendo consoles... they have The Last Story (a great rpg) and they didnt bother to localize it. So... fuck nintendo. If I had to buy a console just to play RPG games I will go with Sony.

Well they may publish it in Japan but that doesn't mean they have the rights to worldwide, or that that they can force Mistwalker into localising it. And it only came out in January. How many languages do you need to translate it into to even just cover North America? I know English and Spanish are a must so I'm guessing 3 or 4. Then there's how many languages in Europe?

iceissocold

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ShadowFyre said:
Am I the only one who would appreciate a Final Fantasy Tactics game?
I'm not much into Tactics only because the control scheme put me to sleep. Seeing something like this on the Wii U and taking full advantage of the hardware functionality would be a definite purchase from me.

Edit: Fail flood control message. -_-

Bladexdsl

fanboys triggered 9k+
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
gamefreak94 said:
naglaro00 said:

*raises hand*
IMO, the gameplay was just horrible. The character only knows how to throw things! O:<
i agree after the monstrosity they made on the wii i never want to see that game made again.

naglaro00

Mildly disturbed
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Bladexdsl said:
gamefreak94 said:
naglaro00 said:

*raises hand*
i agree after the monstrosity they made on the wii i never want to see that game made again.

Am I the only one who enjoyed it

Goli

RPG
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
naglaro00 said:
Bladexdsl said:
gamefreak94 said:
naglaro00 said:

*raises hand*

Am I the only one who enjoyed it

Ace Overclocked

My CPU's hot but my core runs cold.
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
DiscostewSM said:
Guild McCommunist said:
aminemaster said:
Midna said:
NahuelDS said:
I would laugh SO HARD.
+1

Publishing != owning the rights.

Besides, if publishing did affect anything, then we'd have seen something happen with all the NES/SNES remakes/ports on the PS1, PSP, etc that Nintendo was involved in with the originals.
ff1 ff2 ff4 and ff5 came to psp
ff1 anniversary edition
ff2 /////////////////////
ff4 complete collection
ff5 as a psx classic on psn
also many of these came to psx including other games like chrono trigger (remember the ff chronicles compilation? it was ff4+ chrono trigger)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Att is displaying prices like it's an ingredients list now lol