Square Enix Teaser Site- The World Ends With You Related?

EZ-Megaman

Likeanator
Trophies
XP
Country
reboot games llike Soul Blazer, Ilusion of Gaia, and Terranigma
Hell no. Squeenix would probably manage to screw up the Soul Blazer trilogy.Those are just games that are better left alone (unless Quintet raises back from the dead and continues making more amazing action RPGs.)
TWEWY is an alright game. It gave me a vibe similar to Gantz and some of the Shin Megami Tensei games that preceded it, but I wouldn't say that it's better than either.

Vaze

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
I almost finished the original one but then stopped, guess this is a call to finish it lol

anyways yea, it's too obvious to be a teaser, but at least we are teased to speculate what this is to the original one xD

It gave me a vibe similar to Gantz and some of the Shin Megami Tensei games that preceded it, but I wouldn't say that it's better than either.

Yes, when I first played the game, I was wondering about the similarities of TWEWY and Gantz, and then some people talk about how TWEWY is extremely original

CrimzonEyed

Trophies
XP
Country
Hmm... I wounder what the full name will be.

The world ends with you original tittle was:
Subarashiki Kono Sekai
^Wonderful^This^^World" = It's a wonderful world.

The new title have something with Subaseka:
Should I be ?
^Suba^^se^^ka^

Now I'm no expert on Japanese but I do understand some of it and a little how the grammar works.

But playing around with the available words I could guess the tittle could bee something like:
I'm I not enough for this world
I'm I enough for this world
This world is not enough for me

Nah... Sounds stupid....

beta4attack

Trophies
XP
Country
Squeenix's Twitter says it's for PC and something I couldn't read because it's Japanese:
https://twitter.com/1stPD_PR/statuses/237376828870897664

Or am I mistaken? I just saw people on another forum cheering about this (and freaking out too)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/BiY0vNuu1eg?si=0nwmSHWeLkfcJJ__