Square Enix Teaser Site- The World Ends With You Related?

Ultimabuster

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I still like the idea what it could be something to do with the 7 day gap between the final week and the ending credits.

But at this point it's hard to tell.

Anfroid

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i think it might be shiki, cause iirc she took the form of her friend for some reason. but that's just my thought.

Ziggy Zigzagoon

Trophies
XP
Country
[media]http://www.youtube.c...MA&feature=plcp[/media]

Sorry fellows. The other day when I was blogging about a project... I was creating twewy from scratch on the iPhone. But with this... I don't think I need to go any further. Anyway, this is the gameplay for the official Solo Remix from Enix.
No, please continue. That would be interesting by itself.

jrk190

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Lastly

Tempin' at the speed of sound
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
[media]http://www.youtube.c...MA&feature=plcp[/media]

Sorry fellows. The other day when I was blogging about a project... I was creating twewy from scratch on the iPhone. But with this... I don't think I need to go any further. Anyway, this is the gameplay for the official Solo Remix from Enix.
No, please continue. That would be interesting by itself.
It'd be great if you continued, for us Itouch users...
Yeah, I just made up my mind the other day; I will continue. I'm also ripping some new HD sprite from the game.

The gameplay was going to feature the game itself with the deleted japanese contents and some additional chapters. The battle system is way different form Square's approach with the single screen adaption.

My idea as I was working on it was to feature Neku and his partner in two dimension similar to how the top and bottom represent two dimensions on the DS. When you switch to the partner dimension, you can briefly control them for a little while independently with their own move sets and they can move like freely like Neku. When the timer is up, the view switches to Neku and you can see a "crossover" or intersection of the two plane of the two dimension and your partner, now transparent, fight the noise along side with you. If you land a hit on the same enemy as your partner, you rack up your points to use your Special Pin.

On paper, it sounds like a bad approach, but the battle system itself is much better in action. I just started on the battle engine, but when I finish the engine and of course add more enemies (as there is only one baddies and one test boss atm), I will release a demo. There will be no ETA of course, as my I can never finish with my estimated time.

I plan to make some extra cutscenes and some new characters and perhaps add some of my own storyline along with elaboration, if time allows and of course people accept this. Don't worry, I'm actually a pretty good author. And it will be after the main game if you want to avoid this.

JeffNoto

Trophies
XP
That new 7 days thing is almost certainly going to be dlc. If you don't buy it, Squenix will think you don't like the game and won't produce any more content for the IP.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/j-JgIxFZTKY?si=9yG57ooZm1wvSOsz