[SPOILERS AHEAD] Zelda TotK Help thread

iXiioA

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
this is my same problem?what will I break? I see 2 gerudo tower on has light the other one does not produce light?Im stuck on this stage
On one of the pillar it has ground that need broken with fire arrow
Post automatically merged:

Help please , Sidon Quest in th sky
How did you open the electricity door, I made wheel spin and door need electricity too. How am I suppose to do it

Chuallop

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Tried searching for Hearty Durian in the sky islands above Hebra but had no luck
Was able to find a replacement. Don't know if Durians are back in ToTK but found Big Hearty Radishes instead. Did a recipe with 5 of them and it resulted in Hearty Fried Wild Greens which gave full recovery and +25 temporary yellow hearts.

These can be found at Thunderhead Isles and or at the North Necluda Sky Archipelago

Hope this helps!

Cheers :D

Reactions: tabzer

ZER-O

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
behind zora throne where the 3 kids are talking, look at the 3rd water fall from your right side, you can enter the hidden cave from behind the waterwall or through a hole in the ground left side of the waterfall
On one of the pillar it has ground that need broken with fire arrow

How did you open the electricity door, I made wheel spin and door need electricity too. How am I suppose to do it
Ultrahand grab the waterball behind it and move it to the start of the electric grid Right side

Manaconda1

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
what brothers? the ones that like monsters?
because the only set they gave me was the mystic set.

1683409814498.png

SMNFXCN

fox-raccoon hybrid
Trophies
Website
simonfoxcoon.github.io
XP
Country
Canada
anyone know an easy solution for the last gap to the finish of makasura shrine (an upright device)? it's been annoying the shit out of me
nvm there's a video solution. wtf. you're supposed to activate the thing by hitting it
i thought it was just some dumb balancer thing

Chosokabe

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Does anyone have a good strat for killing these gloom things yet
use bomb + arrow combination for the eye hands and then when Gloom Ganon appears, be prepared to parry attack. You'll need a significant amount of HP + decent equipment to deal with him and some food to deal with Gloom debuff

DonaldMaster23

Trophies
XP
Country
Ecuador
The king of the Zora gives you a scale. Attach it to an arrow while on fish island. Look off the sides of the island. One side has rocks that form a teardrop. Shoot the scale through the teardrop with an arrow.
Men how you get in the Island?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Catboy @ The Catboy: Like 5 minutes ago