Hacking [Splatoon] With this method, You wouldn't be banned?

Arcana

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
With All these "new" splatoon cheats {money, snails, level, all gears,octoling etc.} some Nintendo NNIDS are being banned, but I think I have an "idea".
If we have two Splatoon account with the same NNID Nintendo wouldn't ban us?

That is, having a hacked splatoon account into an usb (Making a bakup) and a normal account at the WiiU;
If I play with the Hacked account and before finish playing wiiu, I play once with the normal account (without cheats). Nintendo wouldn't catch me?

JAWS_XS

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I guess it depends if all these people are playing online with these cheats. kinda lame! Keep the mods offline

Duckling

Sorry for being dumb ;(
Trophies
XP
Country
Laos
No, because in the end even if you get banned you can just delete your account and start fresh or load a backup without the hacks and they wouldn't do anything. Anyone can do this and it would be dumb if Nintendo were to ignore this option.

fukseliten

Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
How about you play the game the way you're suppose to?

Exactly.
People who have so small dicks that they have to cheat in online games to get their selfvalidation are scum of the earth..
it destroys the online game experience for thousands of legit users and make the manufacturers go apeshit.
Not smart at all ,just plain old stupid

Deleted member 373223

Pink = Best colour
Trophies
XP
Exactly.
People who have so small dicks that they have to cheat in online games to get their selfvalidation are scum of the earth..
it destroys the online game experience for thousands of legit users and make the manufacturers go apeshit.
Not smart at all ,just plain old stupid
a clientside modelswap to play as octolling looks like a valid motive to be banned?

ManuelKoegler

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Seriously people, I've been reading these things on bans happening recently, and it begs the question, "Why not play offline while using mods?", you're making it dead obvious to Nintendo that you're hacking the system, what do you expect them to do about it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    NinStar @ NinStar: the voices inside my head