Hacking Splatoon Modding Hub

Has this guide allowed you to successfully install Octohax?

• Yes

• No (If you choose this, please post errors, your process, etc.)

Results are only viewable after voting.

7Robins

Bob is watching you.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Looks like there's a new update, haven't found out whether or not it breaks compatibility with any of the hacks. Probably won't test until a new updated Splat AIO or Splathax is released.

KokoroNoMidna

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Lmao Glad my game crashed before I saw that monstrosity. It's unfortunate I only started using the Octohax yesterday and was having a fun time with it an hour before the update arrived. Well, all I can do it wait for a new SplatAIO to arrive.

Might as well over-abuse the new roller update.

seresaa

Resa
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Lmao Glad my game crashed before I saw that monstrosity. It's unfortunate I only started using the Octohax yesterday and was having a fun time with it an hour before the update arrived. Well, all I can do it wait for a new SplatAIO to arrive.

Might as well over-abuse the new roller update.
I could have had it fixed like 15 minutes after the update came but I was too busy doing absolutely nothing

>>It's fixed now, I'm not 100% sure since I don't feel like messing with HDMI cables to plug this thing into the TV though but I doubt I messed it up

...and I just realized I need to fix Sisterhax too, fml

Last edited by seresaa,

KokoroNoMidna

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I could have had it fixed like 15 minutes after the update came but I was too busy doing absolutely nothing

>>It's fixed now, I'm not 100% sure since I don't feel like messing with HDMI cables to plug this thing into the TV though but I doubt I messed it up

...and I just realized I need to fix Sisterhax too, fml

Thanks mate.

Tether

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey all, I haven't been keeping up with this in awhile. Did anyone figure out the cause of those bans a few months ago? Is it safe to have TCPGecko running during the news sync and use hacks on the plaza/equip screen?

OatmealDome

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The aio that worked on 2.10 will work on 2.11 right? Or does it need to be updated? Thanks.

There's a new AIO release for 2.11, check the GitHub page. (in case you are still using the old Python AIO, it hasn't been updated with the new addresses to my knowledge)

Hey all, I haven't been keeping up with this in awhile. Did anyone figure out the cause of those bans a few months ago? Is it safe to have TCPGecko running during the news sync and use hacks on the plaza/equip screen?

It's safe to have TCPGecko running; it's whatever you do with TCPGecko that can get you banned.

Reactions: 7Robins

Tether

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There's a new AIO release for 2.11, check the GitHub page. (in case you are still using the old Python AIO, it hasn't been updated with the new addresses to my knowledge)

It's safe to have TCPGecko running; it's whatever you do with TCPGecko that can get you banned.
Ah, thanks. So running Splathax or AIO GUI on the plaza/equip screen is not detectable, correct? And Colorizer still causes desyncs, right?

Last edited by Tether,

pinkupi13

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
I still wish I had colouriser since I had things I wanted to test OFFLINE but no people didn't heed the warnings so no colours for anybody.
that's all i did with the darn thing anyway now I can't at all :/

Sitri

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is there a way to load multiplayer maps into single player? I'm trying to walk around them without a time limit.

Splat_Red

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is there a way to load multiplayer maps into single player? I'm trying to walk around them without a time limit.
I don't know about that, but you can use TimerHax on a regular multiplayer stage and walk around them freely with long periods of time.
( And I'm pretty sure you can use GeckoMapTester as well to change the maps. )

pinkupi13

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
welp what's the point of colouriser being on the first page if it's useless, doesn't work, and no one including the dev wants to work on it at all?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I'm devastated