Hacking Splatoon Modding Hub

Has this guide allowed you to successfully install Octohax?

• Yes

• No (If you choose this, please post errors, your process, etc.)

Results are only viewable after voting.

heddy1

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My squad made two gear editing scripts. GearAnnotatedSubMatch.py makes triples, and GearAnnotatedSubChoice.py lets you specify the ability for each individual slot. They give you all gear, including amiibo gear. They are annotated so that you can easily change the sub abilities for specific gear.

Download here: https://mega.nz/#!F4JGSIBY!6OPKRGklKRaZg9oJ3D-W1orhuX0fb42ROIVl-s9Utvk

How to use:
  1. Install Python 2.7 to your computer.
  2. Find the local IP address of your Wii U. In the script you want to use (GearAnnotatedSubMatch.py or GearAnnotatedSubChoice.py), replace 192.168.0.100 with the Wii U IP.
  3. [optional] Edit the sub ability column of the script to your desired abilities.
  4. Run TCPGecko on your WiiU.
  5. Launch Splatoon. Get to the start screen or the plaza.
  6. Run the script in Python IDLE. You can edit and re-run the script as many times as you like while in-game, until you are satisfied with the ability configuration.
  7. Go to the equipment screen. Success? Exit the equipment screen so your new gear is saved.

Reactions: Arcana

CosmoCortney

Lawn Meower
Trophies
Website
follow-the-white-rabbit.wtf
XP
Country
Germany
2.7.0 EUR

Callie Position
25C0B9B8
25C0B9C8
25C0B9D8

Callie Size
25C0B9AC
25C0B9C0
25C0B9D4

Marie Position
25C0BE4C
25C0BE5C
25C0BE6C

Marie Size
25C0BE40 (default ≈0.6)
25C0BE54
25C0BE68 (default ≈0.6)

for size modifiers: use anything between 3f000000 and 43000000. for marie's size use values between 3f800000 and 43800000 where it is noted that the default value is 0.6.
untested in Splatfest and idk if 2.7.0 uses pointer. but should be working fine

Arcana

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
My squad made two gear editing scripts. GearAnnotatedSubMatch.py makes triples, and GearAnnotatedSubChoice.py lets you specify the ability for each individual slot. They give you all gear, including amiibo gear. They are annotated so that you can easily change the sub abilities for specific gear.

Download here: https://mega.nz/#!F4JGSIBY!6OPKRGklKRaZg9oJ3D-W1orhuX0fb42ROIVl-s9Utvk

How to use:
  1. Install Python 2.7 to your computer.
  2. Find the local IP address of your Wii U. In the script you want to use (GearAnnotatedSubMatch.py or GearAnnotatedSubChoice.py), replace 192.168.0.100 with the Wii U IP.
  3. [optional] Edit the sub ability column of the script to your desired abilities.
  4. Run TCPGecko on your WiiU.
  5. Launch Splatoon. Get to the start screen or the plaza.
  6. Run the script in Python IDLE. You can edit and re-run the script as many times as you like while in-game, until you are satisfied with the ability configuration.
  7. Go to the equipment screen. Success? Exit the equipment screen so your new gear is saved.
It's better than the other "AllGear.py"?

Survage

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You might have to install IronPython, some people were saying that it doesn't work without it :/
Thank you ! I was successful !
Here is one of my "I don't want to do it manually all the time"-tools a bit cleaned up and ready to use, even though it might fail for some map combinations because I didn't want to pad everything manually. It changes the Maps in the current Turf War rotation, so it's useful for map testing. Do not use this online, your teammates will still load the one that was in the rotation originally, so they'll die on your end but not at theirs which means desync -> ban.

It expects your Python Libs directory to be in "C:\Python27\Libs", if it's not there, you have to start it from the command line and pass it the Libs directory of your installation of Python(3.4 might work) as a argument. If you notice any bugs, please tell me.
Plz Shooting range version....

AecdArmy

Biscuit#0001
Trophies
Website
mariebot.tech
XP
Country
Australia
2.7.0 EUR

Callie Position
25C0B9B8
25C0B9C8
25C0B9D8

Callie Size
25C0B9AC
25C0B9C0
25C0B9D4

Marie Position
25C0BE4C
25C0BE5C
25C0BE6C

Marie Size
25C0BE40 (default ≈0.6)
25C0BE54
25C0BE68 (default ≈0.6)

for size modifiers: use anything between 3f000000 and 43000000. for marie's size use values between 3f800000 and 43800000 where it is noted that the default value is 0.6.
untested in Splatfest and idk if 2.7.0 uses pointer. but should be working fine

Have you got one for your player position i want to go OTB without the glitch.

paranormalCrystal

Trophies
XP
Country
Question: Has anybody researched on having TCPGecko and Cafiine run at the same time? I have some editing to do later, and I'll post pics...my, er, text edits sort of glitched... Some words goi
ng onto others lines like this...I'll get it soon

aracom

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Question: Has anybody researched on having TCPGecko and Cafiine run at the same time? I have some editing to do later, and I'll post pics...my, er, text edits sort of glitched... Some words goi
I don't know if it's possible, we'd have to ask NWPlayer or MrRean about that. At the moment, I think it doesn't work because it installs to the same memory location, but I can't tell you more because I'm not really into that kind of stuff.

taikix

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Hello everyone (this is my first post in here),

I seem to have read a few times that this place does not advocate using cheatcodes online against other (real) players. But, one of the frequent posters ToonRudy, has been using them online against other (real) players. He finally got caught and recorded by another player on YouTube. Does this group, or the creators of the original cheats, even allow people from here to use these cheats online? I understand that every one of you put in hard work into deciphering and altering these codes, but when we have people like Toonrudy who uses these cheats online, for his own benefit (which is to harass other players), people might find the original coders scum as well. :/

Anyway, a lot of these codes look really interesting and I compliment all of these people who made them, as I don't think it's an easy task creating them. It's just too bad that certain people use them in the same manner the above mentioned user does.

Last edited by taikix,
Reactions: aracom

aracom

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Hello everyone (this is my first post in here),

I seem to have read a few times that this place does not advocate using cheatcodes online against other (real) players. But, one of the frequent posters ToonRudy, has been using them online against other (real) players. He finally got caught and recorded by another player on YouTube. Does this group, or the creators of the original cheats, even allow people from here to use these cheats online? I understand that every one of you put in hard work into deciphering and altering these codes, but when we have people like Toonrudy who uses these cheats online, for his own benefit (which is to harass other players), people might find the original coders scum as well. :/

Anyway, a lot of these codes look really interesting and I compliment all of these people who made them, as I don't think it's an easy task creating them. It's just too bad that certain people use them in the same manner the above mentioned user does.

Uh, that's bad, and it was more or less my fault because I told him how to do it. I'm NOT doing that again.

Reactions: taikix

Arandompieceofcheese

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
By "glitched" do you mean everything is the text code, like "?WPN_whatever?" If that's your problem, it's probably because you're compressing the sarc wrong, that was my problem. Using Sarctools fixed that for me.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    @BigOnYa, I'll rip a bag off my Volcano to that, brother
    +2
  • a_username_that_is_cool @ a_username_that_is_cool:
    DDDS . Dual Developer Dedede System :)
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    also happy birthday @Xdqwerty
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Is it me you're looking for?
  • MysticStarlight @ MysticStarlight:
    'Cause I wonder where you are
    wait I got the lyrics mixed up
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    And I wonder what you do...Lol
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Its all good, I'm here to talk to you.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Hello
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I've been playing fallout4 all day, I went into a elevator and it kept going, never stopped, waited 5 minutes, must of been a bug. How bout you, whatcha do today?
    +1
    I'm wondering why a stray tuxedo cat has a cloudy eye
    I've been playing TOTK all day also
    +1
    Oh you reminded me of those elevator nightmares
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Awesome game, fun how they force you to build, but you can build as you want
    It is super fun, I actually prefer it over BoTW
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    The guy holding the sign always cracked me up, esp when you fail, and it falls
    Ah yes, that guy lol. I still need to find all his signs. The game has a lot to do though so I don't know what to finish first
    I'm 120 hours in and am still like 44.4% done
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Good times. Building is starting to get good around now for you. You making me want to make run thru again.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Ok good chatting, enjoy your gaming, and avoid the lightning, or put your sword away. Good night.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    All I gotta do is not spend $10 in the next 5 days and I'll break even this month lol
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @BigOnYa, tell your wife not to forget her wallet
    +1
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: @BigOnYa, tell your wife not to forget her wallet +1