Country
United Kingdom
FB_IMG_1686400323385.jpg

mrmagicm

Trophies
XP
Country
France
This "kills" the REAL SPIDER-MAN aka Original "Peter Parker", how many CLONES there will be??
At the start, I didn't like all the clone of Peter.....So if a clone is made in every period, it's getting boring and stupid like it is......
How about an Indian and a chinese Spider-man??? Oh, and a dwarf Spider-man?? So Selfish for the producers doing "only" a black Spider-man ^^ They only Destroy the Myth....What's next with Blackisation??? Make a black Popeye Character?? Make a 007 Black character, A black Witcher Character, A black Superman character, a black Santa Character? Why not a white Uncle Ben's or Mandela character? That would be as silly but funny like it is creating so MANY CLONES......Clones are often like Remakes copying something mythical, there are Bad to the extend. It's the same thing why a remake of Back to the Future would be BAD becaise some character are "precious"......Woke people are so stupid to me, they destroy the Myth thinking they're doing a "good" fantastic job. A PHOTOCOPY Will alway feel bad to the original, specially if you consider at the time when it was made. I have deep DISRESPECT to someone recreating something complety different from the original, if you do that, don't call it Spider-man, call him Shadow sneaker, or Aracno-Man 2050!!

Last edited by mrmagicm,
Reactions: Mike_77712

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bgCjp3-rF_Y