Hacking Speed of VC Releases

ZombiePosessor

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Why don't we have a complete collection of VC games out right now? The list of available wads compared to the list of released VC titles is slim. Is this a time issue? Surely someone has a way of getting every VC game there is. All I want to know is, why is the list of wads so small in comparison to the list of titles available on the shop channel?

SenorClean

Trophies
XP
Country
I'd say it's a combination of only a small people having the skills/tools to dump their NAND and extract the VC games, and people not wanting to *buy* every game just so they can dump it!

Surely no-one is crazy enough to have bought every title, and then dump them all.

Prime

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
ZombiePosessor said:
Why don't we have a complete collection of VC games out right now? The list of available wads compared to the list of released VC titles is slim. Is this a time issue? Surely someone has a way of getting every VC game there is. All I want to know is, why is the list of wads so small in comparison to the list of titles available on the shop channel?

People have to buy the VC titles first before dumping them and releasing it.

Anyways the available wads are fine right now, people have dumped most of the important titles that are out so far.

kallekallMaybe they don't have access to all games for free but have to buy them.

In order to dump a VC Title from the wii you must buy it first.
Unless you inject a rom into a wad, which can sometimes not work.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Mondooooo @ Mondooooo: Just started God of War 2 on the PS2