8 baller, Death Wizard,
OP
Trophies
Website
rastsan.wordpress.com
XP
Country
Canada
This made my day, made me laugh for about 5 minutes. Misspelled, general grammatical errors, and most importantly the subject was the message, as the message was left blank.
see spoiler picture...
ddgff9.jpg

Since I live in Canada, I find the FBI thing just a little on the ridiculous side (especially since the email address in question ends in .ca). Since I have been unemployed since january of 2011 this also has me going "what nooooo not my near empty bank account....". Even more funny is that this is the first message but also the "final warning". Since when does the FBI threaten arrest and bank closure if you don't pay them? Am I to understand that the FBI who could just freeze my account and wait for me to get back to them wouldn't do just that if they indeed did know what my account was? I hope no one falls for this... just LOL...

Reactions: 1 person

xist

ΚΑΤΑ ΤΟΝ ΔΑΙΜΟΝΑ ΕΑΥΤΟΥ
Trophies
XP
Country
Tell them your Nigerian cousin has a load of money he needs invested and that if they provide their bank details he'll send it right over.

Reactions: 2 people

Sora de Eclaune

All our splendor...
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Tell them your Nigerian cousin has a load of money he needs invested and that if they provide their bank details he'll send it right over.

Or tell them about the assassins.

This is the only way I could contact you for now,I want you to be very careful about this and keep this secret with you until I make out space for us to se. You have no need of knowing who I am or where I am from.I know this may sound very surprising to you but it's the situation.I have been paid some ransom in advance to terminate you with some reasons listed to me by my employer.It's someone I beleive you call a friend, I have followed you closely for a while now and have seen that you are innocent of the accusations he leveled against you.Do not contact the police or try to send a copy of this to them,because if you do, I will know,and I might be pushed to do what I have been paid to do.Besides, this is the ist time I turn out to be a betrayer in my job.I took pity on you,that is why I have made up my mind to help you if you are willing to help yourself.

Now listen,I will arrange for us to see face to face,but before that, I need $12,000. I will come to your home or you determine where you wish we meet;I repeat, do not arrange for the cops and if you play hard to get, it will be extended to your family.Do not set any camera to cover us or set up any tape to record our conversation, my employer is in my control now. Payment details will be provided for you to make a part payment of $5000 first,which will serve as gurantee that you are ready to you co-orperate,then i will post a copy of the video tape that contains his request for me to terminate you which will be enough evidence for you to take any legal action against him before he employs another person for the job. You will pay the balance of $7000 once you receive the tape.

Warning; do not contact the police, make sure you stay indoors once it is 7.30pm until this whole thing is sorted out,if you neglect any of these warnimgs, you will have yourself to blame. You do not have much time, so get back to me immediately

Note:I will advise you keep this to yourself alone, not even a friend or a family member should know about it because it could be one of them.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1