OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi,

I'll live in the Netherlands..
Pokemon Soul silver is releashed here on March 26.
In America Soul Silver is coming on March 14.

When i'm downloading Soul Silver USA , how can i transfer the save from my acekard to Soul Silver Europe Original Card?
I Thought i read something about Rudolph...

Greetz..

Supersonicmonk

Trophies
XP
Country
there are a few different methods but assuming you just want to use your acekard and not buy anything else then you need to use the wifi backup tool which requires a ds compatible wifi network and a pc with the server installed. If you are willing to buy something to get it working then you could buy a USB adaptor which can transfer saves rom and to an original game cart using your computer. I think you can also use a slot 2 card but I don't know much about that method. Rudolph did make a homebrew app called savsender but I think its become outdated and the one I described above is more recent.

bob4171

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks for respond.
I have a Supercard Mini SD , but not all the hombrew is compatibel with it , that's the way i took an DSI + Acekard.

bob4171

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What should you guys do?
Buy it or play it on flashcard?

I'll think Nintendo includes a anti-piracy thingy which makes some things unuseable.
Maybe a crack comes , but maybe the same problem with Mario&Luigi RPG 3 , game is fricking slow.

XWolf

Trophies
XP
Country
Erm...

You only have to wait...

12 days!!!

That is it! Just 12. So, I don't get why you have this issue in the first place, just wait 12 days and play it all on the original instead of struggling to transfer a 12 day old save.

I have mine on order - First Pokemon game I have bought since Sapphire. Want it for the Pokewalker and also it does look worth it.

And only costing me £26.

Leonidas

Trophies
XP
Country
Slovenia
Is Heart Gold not going to be released in europe or what? I wanna buy it, but not SS. Also is it going to be the same package as in Japan, ie with the Pokewalker thingy, but the same price?

Kinqdra

GBAtemp's Official T-shirt
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Croatia
XWolf said:
Erm...

You only have to wait...

12 days!!!

That is it! Just 12. So, I don't get why you have this issue in the first place, just wait 12 days and play it all on the original instead of struggling to transfer a 12 day old save.

I have mine on order - First Pokemon game I have bought since Sapphire. Want it for the Pokewalker and also it does look worth it.

And only costing me £26.
This.
I will be buying it too, all the pokemon games i owned:
yellow,blue,red,silver,gold,saphire,emerald,fire red,pearl...this is the next one to be in my collection

XWolf

Trophies
XP
Country
Leonidas said:
Is Heart Gold not going to be released in europe or what? I wanna buy it, but not SS. Also is it going to be the same package as in Japan, ie with the Pokewalker thingy, but the same price?
Back to my comment here - notice my flag - I am in the UK, in Europe! March 26th my friend.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21: horny jail is full la