Gaming Sonic Rush Adventure (US) Japanese Language

LeofardoVC

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
I just downloaded Sonic Rush Adventure with US version for my Nintendo DSi but the game somehow automatically set it to a Japanese language, i tried the ROM with the emulator, but its set it to English language there, i wanted to play Sonic Rush Adventure on my DSi but with english language, is there a way how to fix this problem? changing language to english from japanese language?

KyleHyde

Trophies
XP
Country
Puerto Rico
It sounds like Sonic Rush Adventure is one of those games that automatically changes its in-game language depending on the one you've set your system to, hence why it's different on your DSi compared to being run on an emulator. Just set your system language to English and you should be fine.

Here's what I found elsewhere:
There isn't a language option in the game. Try restarting the console and go back to the console menu and, instead of starting the game, select the settings menu (The icon in the middle at the bottom). Select the pink icon and then the globe icon. Check to see if the language selected is English.

The above probably refers to the DS/DS Lite, but if you've got a US DSi, then you should be able to do the same. Unfortunately, if your DSi is Japanese you'll be unable to change the system language to English, as it only includes other Asian languages instead.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: It will actually make it worse