Sonic Rush Adventure (US) Japanese Language

Discussion in 'NDS - Console and Game Discussions' started by LeofardoVC, Jul 14, 2019.

1. LeofardoVC
    OP

LeofardoVC Newbie

Newcomer
    Jul 14, 2019
    Indonesia
    I just downloaded Sonic Rush Adventure with US version for my Nintendo DSi but the game somehow automatically set it to a Japanese language, i tried the ROM with the emulator, but its set it to English language there, i wanted to play Sonic Rush Adventure on my DSi but with english language, is there a way how to fix this problem? changing language to english from japanese language?

2. KyleHyde

KyleHyde GBAtemp Regular

Dec 10, 2018
    Puerto Rico
    It sounds like Sonic Rush Adventure is one of those games that automatically changes its in-game language depending on the one you've set your system to, hence why it's different on your DSi compared to being run on an emulator. Just set your system language to English and you should be fine.

Here's what I found elsewhere:
    The above probably refers to the DS/DS Lite, but if you've got a US DSi, then you should be able to do the same. Unfortunately, if your DSi is Japanese you'll be unable to change the system language to English, as it only includes other Asian languages instead.