change my avatar!
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I just beat the game. even though lots of people complain about the controls, my thumbs are fairly small and I didn't find the controls to be a problem at all after the first 5 minutes.

anyway, I've never played the original sonic before this. I saw that dumb thing at the end with robotnik holding the chaos emeralds and saying "try again" and I don't really feel like trying again. I'm pretty disappointed that there's no level select after you beat the game... what the hell. So I have a couple questions:
1. if I beat the game with all the chaos emeralds, will I unlock a level select?
2. Is there some sort of code for level select, or debug mode, or any of those other codes in the original sonic the hedgehog, on the ipod version?
thanks

Jhongerkong

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
zeppo said:
I just beat the game. even though lots of people complain about the controls, my thumbs are fairly small and I didn't find the controls to be a problem at all after the first 5 minutes.

anyway, I've never played the original sonic before this. I saw that dumb thing at the end with robotnik holding the chaos emeralds and saying "try again" and I don't really feel like trying again. I'm pretty disappointed that there's no level select after you beat the game... what the hell. So I have a couple questions:
1. if I beat the game with all the chaos emeralds, will I unlock a level select?
2. Is there some sort of code for level select, or debug mode, or any of those other codes in the original sonic the hedgehog, on the ipod version?
thanks

1. Nope

2. Theres a level select/debug code in the genesis but I dont know if its in the ipod version

zeppo

change my avatar!
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
thegame07 said:
on the sega there used to be a level select cheat.... try this at the intro screen.

Up, Down, Left, Right, A and Start

ipods don't have an a button or a start button, and if you press up then it goes to the menu.
fuck it... I guess I'll stop playing it. apple is lame. no level select? what the hell.

thegame07

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
SavageWaffle said:
thegame07 said:
on the sega there used to be a level select cheat.... try this at the intro screen.

Up, Down, Left, Right, A and Start

Read title, "iPod".

I did read the title I told him to try it... just because it doesn't have the same buttons doesn't mean another system cant have the cheat.
blink.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @realtimesave, iirc she said she is non binary