OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Hi all,

I don't want to be one of those impatient and ungrateful types who whine about the latest games not working blah blah blah, but I am generally stumped on this problem.
unsure.gif

I have searched the forum and not found any similar threads relating to this game & the M3i Zero.

I cannot get 'Sonic Classic Collection' to load on my NDS Lite with my M3i Zero (running the latest firmware - Sakura v1.47X 3rd + TouchPod v4.8bX).
It doesn't work in either Sakura or TouchPod (even letting each firmware create it's own save).
I am not turning on cheats, slow motion, RTS or download play... just trying to run it!

The game has been out a while and I haven't seen any other threads asking so I am presuming no one else has this problem?

Thanks in advance for any ideas!

StuKeeler

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Hmm, I've been trying the European release of the rom (clean). I've just tried the American version and it works!

The European gets to the Sakura/Touchpod loading save screen then hangs on two black screens after. I guess there is a problem with the European version and everyone is using the American one!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Oj did the Dj