OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Hi all,

I don't want to be one of those impatient and ungrateful types who whine about the latest games not working blah blah blah, but I am generally stumped on this problem.
unsure.gif

I have searched the forum and not found any similar threads relating to this game & the M3i Zero.

I cannot get 'Sonic Classic Collection' to load on my NDS Lite with my M3i Zero (running the latest firmware - Sakura v1.47X 3rd + TouchPod v4.8bX).
It doesn't work in either Sakura or TouchPod (even letting each firmware create it's own save).
I am not turning on cheats, slow motion, RTS or download play... just trying to run it!

The game has been out a while and I haven't seen any other threads asking so I am presuming no one else has this problem?

Thanks in advance for any ideas!

StuKeeler

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Hmm, I've been trying the European release of the rom (clean). I've just tried the American version and it works!

The European gets to the Sakura/Touchpod loading save screen then hangs on two black screens after. I guess there is a problem with the European version and everyone is using the American one!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    why
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @K3Nv2, it's not funny
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    ok
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Wut?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    That's not funny
    +2
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    So two cannibals where eating a clown and one says to the other. Hey does this taste funny to you?
    +2
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    What do you call a slow car? Retired
    +1
    Did you hear about the police car that someone stole the wheels off of? The police are working tirelessly to find the thieves.
    +2
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    A firefighter got arrested for assault his main claim was what I was told he was on fire
    +2
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    What do you call a hooker with a runny nose? Full
    +2
    What do you tell a woman with two black eyes? Nothing you already told her twice!
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Diddy also works
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    A scientist heard the word batman so he put a naked lady in a cage with a bat
    Chuck Norris won a staring contest, with the sun.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    A vampires favorite thing to do is moon you
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    What's the difference between an airplane, and Ken's mom? Not everyone has been in an airplane.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    What's the difference between @BigOnYa and his wife? Nothing both want to bone me
    +3
  • RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars:
    How much wood could a wood chuck chuck if a wood chuck could chuck norris
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    how do i know? you're a guy, and he wants to bone every guy on this site (maybe, idk)
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    He wants to bone anything with a dick
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Good night
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Nighty night, big day tomorrow. Congrats.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.instagram.com/reel/C7iLZ35NrQt/?igsh=MWd2Z3U0dmNlMmNxcw==