Hacking Sonic Classic Collection (U) Cheats Do Not Work

Rokku

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm using the USRCHEAT.DAT file included with the latest AKAIO firmware on my Acekard 2.1, but the cheats for Sonic Classic Collection don't seem to actually DO ANYTHING.

I don't know why, and there doesn't seem to be a newer USRCHEAT.DAT file...

sputnix

Trophies
XP
Country
Bulgaria
did you use the correct button combinations, or maybe your using a trimmed or not a quality rip of the game, or maybe the cheats are just broke. I know cheats work fine on my scds2

I recommend getting cheat files form the "ds scene rom tool" it's a tool that once launched can let you download an updated cheat file of your choice, it auto updates the file and the tool when launched which is very nice. It's run by the remnants from gbatemp cheat and is very reliable, maybe that cheat file will fix your problem

HammerGuy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Maybe the per-ROM cheat setting is disabled. Try accessing the ROM settings, and then check if the Cheats (or something similar) option is Enabled.

Sorry about the bad english btw.

Rokku

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Maybe the per-ROM cheat setting is disabled. Try accessing the ROM settings, and then check if the Cheats (or something similar) option is Enabled.

Sorry about the bad english btw.

Well...One of them worked...

I guess that just means bad cheats.

And why would trimming the ROM make the cheats not function?

Rokku

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Okay, I tried again with an untrimmed ROM and entirely new save files, and the Sonic Classic Collection (U) codes included with the USRCHEAT.DAT file still do not work on my Acekard.

sputnix

Trophies
XP
Country
Bulgaria
I may be resurecting a dead thread here but what the hell
try a different usrcheat.dat file, try one by cheat.gbatemp it's old but the game is on it
http://cheats.gbatemp.net/

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/shdHKa4iBbE?si=Vnb_FMMV54y2aarW lol Mario give me cancer